LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

Hugs you "okay sweetie, shall we go and join the others" picking you up and carries you out to the lounge area

"I think its Freddies nap time" I say as I do a quick diaper change on him, seeing as hes soaked and I put him to bed

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

"okay I will get Freddie and let him feed" goes up and gets Freddie and brings him back down and hands him to you and kisses you both on the forehead as I make us all a drink, some sippy cups for the girls, a bigger boy cup for Finn, and a cup of tea for me and Belle

"best to let Freddie sleep otherwise he will be fussy and won't sleep tonight. You can wake him up in an hour when he's hungry"

"I think Finn might be jealous of when you feed Freddie. after all, Finn hasn't been fed by you for almost 4 years now"

" belle still had aurora cradled." This little ones almost asleep a little milk and she'll be fast asleep if Finn wants some as long as he doesn't bite it's ok." Belle said as she slowly got her breast out to feed aurora

"aww you have the magic touch with them. they adore you. you never gag when you change their diapers. one sniff of their poo and it sets me off in gagging mode"

As he falls asleep, I go to pick him up and carefully carry him to his bedroom and put him in his bed, where he sleeps in just his diaper and tshirt.

I then go and check on the girls and smell something stinky. I run downstairs to Belle

"hey, Finns out like a light. I think Aurora may have done a poo in her diaper. Do you want me to change her while she's sleeping?"

(By the way. I promise it won't just be diaper changes all the way through the roleplay. Not sure what you had planned though. I know an idea for the next bit. Maybe the next day taking the kids to their grandparents and to see santa at the mall? Up to you too. It's both our roleplay hehe. It's getting good)