LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

" I'll change aurora and take Ana to the bathroom to see if she has to go. When were done how about we get lunch in the diner." Belle said as she got out and grabbed aurora from the back and the diaper bag." I can change her in the trunk if you want to use the back seat.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

"i think it might be best if we used the family restroom, I don't want to embarrase Fin, I know he gets upset if he has to use diapers on long car trips"

"I think Aurora is pretty pleased with her dirty diaper. Her sister doesn't seem to agree though"

"you sure you dotn wanna change Freddie too haha. I don't mind taking Ana to the bathroom"

"yeah dinner in the diner seems fine. I'm sure they'll all have dirty diapers by the time we get to the cabin. I hope Fin doesn't forget his potty training"

" how about you take Finn and Freddie there. I'll change aurora out here then meet you in there so Ana can use the potty their only gonna have one changing table anyway." She said as she laid down aurora on a changing pad on the trunk and handed her a stuffy to play with.

Belle lifts aurora back up and goes by fan and pulls back the waistband of her diaper where the mushy poo is almost to the top of the diaper." She was the original stinky one." She said before taking her back to the trunk and laying her back down

"Buddy you need changing too, so as soon as ive changed Freddie I will take you to the bathroom and change you okay?"

Fin nods and giggles "me made big stinky didn't I mommy?"

"mommy can you change me please" Finlay asks, wishing he could wear diapers full time again

" I know she's stinky baby I'm changing her now." Belle said as she lifted auroras dress and opened the tabs on her diaper. The mess was completely covering the inside of the diaper. She got the wipes and went to work." I'll change you when I'm done ok." She said to fin

" yeah but she's not squirmy so it's not that bad." Belle said as she continued to wipe auroras bottom. Once she had it clean she rolled up the old diaper and set it aside. She got the new diaper under her and got it taped up. She lifted aurora and set her back down in her car seat giving her a kiss on her forehead." All clean baby girl." She said before turning to fin." Ok stinky our turn come to the trunk.

"He sure takes after his daddy in the old engine department. Both my boys do. Why don't I take the three kids into the diner and grab a table while you finish up" Dan says while putting Freddies poopy diaper in a sack and grabs Auroras one too. "You want me to get rid of these yucky things too. The loose poo had to be flushed first right?" He says and picks up Freddie and the girls jump out of the car.

"Yeah grab a table in almost done here. And no point really just toss them in the trash." She said as she pulled out Finns old diaper and handed it to dan.she laughed hearing the comment about using the potty." I doubt they have anything left in them after these diapers she said as she got a new diaper on Finn

"Oh I'm sure Ana will do something. Freddie normally does after breastfeeding" Dan laughs as he takes Freddie and the girls to the diner where they grab a table and a high chair for Freddie"

Belle laughed." Believe me I know theirs gonna be more but as long as it's after I eat that's fine for me." She said as she taped finns new diaper up." Ok all done." Go ahead and go to your daddy in the restaurant. Belle headed to the bathroom to wash her hands