Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Finn and Tommy were playing although Tommy had had an accident but didn't realise it but Dan saw and looked at Belle "should we change him in case jack gets annoyed?"

*can you please reply to Big Brothers journey back to toddler world*

"I think we might only have training pants. I'll pull over" Dan says as he sees turn off for a restroom

Looks at her still whimpering and nods "Okay auntie" he says as he begins to smile

"will you tell daddy?" he asks, a little scared.

"buddy, we will keep this

"We have to make sure we get him into the house without Jack knowing he's had an accident, he gets a bit irritated if Tommy has an accident. we need to give Tommy some space because I think he's regressing because of his siblings"

Belle shrugged." I can understand it a bit when I was talking with Katie she said he was fine with the toilet then he was with finn who we know struggles with the potty then he had accidents." She said as she got his pants down and undies off and started to clean him up

"He shouldn't be pressurised, Finn has had accidents, I think its partly jealousy. Finn was not fully past potty training when the girls were born, so he knows how Tommy feels"

I nod and grab the pull up from the diaper bag, and passes it to Belle, who has laid Tommy down in the trunk of the car and now has him in a pull up

"There we go, are the babies okay for now?" I ask as I help Tommy back into his carseat as he still needs one.