LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

i wash my hands too and pick up Ana and carry her downstairs and tickle her to make her smile

Everyone else was downstairs watching TV while Belle prepared lunch.

Dan put Ana next to Holly on the couch and heads into the kitchen "need a hand honey?"

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Kisses you and nods

"sure honey" i start to dish out the pasta onto 4 adult sized plates for the grownups, and on plastic plates for the 5 kids and got some baby food for the younger ones.

"No problem, I love you honey" I smile as we get the table set up, but we agree that the adults will eat after the children have eaten.

The boys head into the kitchen and sit down next to each other, Dan brings Freddie in and places him in his high chair, he is now fully awake after his morning nap.

Dan gets the girls onto their booster seats and sits with Freddie and helps him with his food. He make sure all the food for the girls is cut up so they don't choke.

Ana was eating like a big girl while holly ate messily. Aurora was able to eat the meat but struggled with the pasta not being well versed with a fork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smile and help the girls with their faces which are covered in pasta and wipe their hands "why don't you go and play with Holly while the grownups eat?"

Finn and Tommy had already finished eating and were playing with Finns cars