Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Ana let her daddy take off her pull up and went to the potty and sat down before started to pee.

Aurora crawled over to the pad and laid down and started to play with her feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Oksy) I stand Aurora up and clean her privates before putting a new diaper onto her. I then do the same for Ana but put a pull up on her. "Okay girls go into your room and I'll tell you when it's breakfast time okay" I kiss each girl and they run off

The girls head black to their room and start playing with each other

finn was starting to wake up as his dad entered the room." Hi daddy." He said as he started to get out of the bed. He made it through the night with clean undies.

"Well it's only natural budfy" I say as Freddie finally finishes. "Feel better stinky bum?" I say as I grab the wipes and begins wiping his bottom "if you're done going potty you can help daddy pass the wipes ok. Did you pee or poo Finn?"

Finn was eating his pancakes like a big boy studying clean and not making a mess.

Ana was about the same way her face a bit messy

Aurora was a messy eater and she was eating with her hands and the sucky syrup was all her face

Freddie was dodging spoonfuls of the oatmeal and had quite a bit of it in his face and bib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk