Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Dan wakes up and goes to kiss his wife good morning, and realising she isn't there, he decides to get up and go help her with the breakfast,

Making sure not to wake the kids just yet, he creeps downstairs and kisses his wife good morning. "hi sweetie, making breakfast for the kids?"

"Do you want me to go check on them sweetie. I'm an expert at changing messy nappies haha"

"Hopefully Ana and Aurora can use the potty today. Ana wont use the potty at all. And I thought twins were always doing things together"

(Crying is heard over the baby monitor, its their youngest child, 8 month old Freddie, who still likes to be fed by mommy and likes being changed by daddy)

*Dan goes upstairs and gets Freddie and brings him downstairs*.

**Meanwhile upstairs, Dan had removed his sons diaper and was cleaning him up**

"pwoah baby boy, you are sure a stinky one this morning. well, we need to make sure you are okay for when we get set off to go to your granny and grandpas"

((I was thinking maybe schools out and they're going on a trip to their cabin which is a few hours away, and its near their family))

**downstairs, the two girls had toddled downstairs, both wearing wet pink pull ups and looking very pleased with themselves**

*Dan brings down Freddie* "right this little poop monster is all clean, for now. so now can you feed him please. you know he loves your milk sweetie. ill keep an eye on the kids"

Belle puts the food on the table and makes Finns plate for him before taking Freddie in her arms." Ok you little stinker let's get you fed." She said making her way to the chair and opening her robe offering a nipple to Freddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*The twins finish their breakfast and jump out their seats and begin to run off.

"Have you got everything ready for the trip sweetie. I packed a diaper case for Freddie, and made sure he has enough clothes for the week, and also have made sure ive packed the potties for the three toddlers with plenty of diapering supplies. We have a changing table there at the cabin so we should be fine"

Dan sits with Freddie and eats his breakfast, and watches his girls who are now watching Peppa Pig in the lounge "Girls make sure you try and go potty before we leave. Mommy will be taking you before we go okay, and you'll all be in diapers for the trip"

Finn gives his dad a look "Daddy I don't need diapers all the time. I'm a big boy" he says as his eyes begin to water

"Aw don't worry, its just a precaution okay, you know you can go in the potty but we cant risk it okay. you've had a big breakfast and if we are on the road then we may not be able to stop"

Dan turns to his wife "sweetie if you can drive, I don't mind doing the toilet runs"

He ruffles his sons hair as Freddie finishes feeding and Belle hands him to Dan who places him on his lap

( you skipped quite a bit lol aurora didn't wake up yet and Either one hasn't gotten changed but I'll do my best to work with it)

" if you can handle the boys I'll go get the girls changed and dressed then we can head out so we aren't stuck in traffic." Belle said as she got up from the chair." Ok my little princesses let's get you in clean diapees and some clothes ok." She said lifting both girls into her arms

(oopsie sorry)

I'm sorry if my bits I write are in paragraphs

(keep going, with the diaper changes for the girls :) )

I take Freddie, and Finlay rushes up the stairs into the bathroom, where Finlay removes his pull up and tries to use the potty, he still has the occasional accident, pee or poo, but thinks because he is the eldest, he is a big boy, but big boys have accidents. This time a tiny bit of pee comes out. When he is finished, he cleans himself up and, with my approval of a good job, we head back to his room, after putting on a fresh pamper and some easy pull down pants (trousers) to get Freddie dressed.

With no diaper change needed, it doesn't take long to get Freddie in his clothes, and after finishing off the boys packing, we head downstairs to finish loading the car up

Belle take the girls to their room and lay them both down on a bed." Ok let's get these diapers changed." She says as she blows raspberries on their tummies getting giggles from the girls. She quickly got the soaked diapers off and wiped them down before powdering them and getting them in dry diapers." Now let's get you two dressed." She picked out 3 dressed and quickly got them into them

*I grab the cases from our room and the girls room and put them in the car. I then place the boys in the living room and make sure I have used the bathroom myself after getting washed and dressed. making sure everything is turned off in the house and informing the neighbours that we will be away*

*the girls come downstairs and join the boys watching TV while you get yourself washed and dressed. I also make sure I have packed pull ups, potties, bottles, diapering supplies to last the whole week*

"i think we might need the windows open if Freddie does a poo poo in the car. you know how smelly his are. And Fin hates the smell. Lets hope the girls don't join Freddie hehe" he laughs

Belle giggled as she heard what dan said." Yeah things could get pretty stinky pretty fast." She said as she got Freddie in his car seat first before getting the girls in theirs.she turned and went to Finn." Ok mommy s big boy it's your turn." She said smiling