LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers 24/7??

Cjd

Pros and cons you say, well it all depends on what you are looking for. For the most time I wear diapers 24/7 for the last 19 years now. The biggest pro can be found if it fulfills your wishes or

I also wear 24/7 and have since August of 2015. I dipped my toe in the water by going a few days, then a full week, and finally, buying a set amount of diapers (300) and wearing until I ran out. It was a challenge I set for myself and I learned that all of the cons of wearing full times can be overcome. The one thing which I haven't seen anyone mention is the sexual side of it. Before I wore full time, I would sometimes try and take breaks, up to several months at a time without wearing, and whenever I finally got to put on diapers again, it would be really intensely exciting and stimulating to do so. But when I started wearing for a month or longer, that excitement evened out into more of a constant low level feeling of stimulation in my diaper region. It's not that one is better than the other, but it is something I've noticed is different. Along with that feeling of low level stimulation came a general feeling of contentment and well being that just made every day a better day, and improved my mood and happiness as well. Considering these benefits, I think that wearing 24/7 was the right choice for me, but results may vary so I say test it and see how you like it!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been back in nappies 24/7 for a few years now and have no regrets. I thoroughly enjoy being urinary incontinent and dependant on nappies and wouldn't want it any other way now. The odd leak and nappy rash are the only downsides I guess. Can't say it bothers me much. I wet in my sleep every night and probably wake in a wet bed at least once maybe twice a week when I pee too much for my nappy and plastic pants to hold.

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for the past 30 years, started when adult diapers where not much good and used baby diapers as soakers. Today we have premium diapers and they make it so much easier wearing 24/7.

I lost control of wetting long ago and it was my goal to need to wear due to uncontrollably wetting, once my wife noticed I actually enjoyed wearing and wetting it was her insistence that I start messing my diaper also. So I just started messing when I needed, now I mess and wet whenever.

Pros, never having to look for a bathroom

• 2 months later...

Wearing diapers 24/7 is fairly cheap for me when on sale i can get the diapers that i like 80 of them for only $21.00 and i can easily go 5 times in each one before having to change my diaper