LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life

babygoth

"I like boats and cars, trucks , plans, spaceships there my favourite I always like making and fixing stuff cause you learn so much more when you do stuff like that...." Jamie started happily rambling on about what she like to do yes it may of not been girly persay but Jamie wanted to able to fix her own stuff or at least try to before calling a guy out as it always didn't seem fair to her growning up she was taught that girls and boys live by different rules and her and many young girls wanted to prove they could do what a guy does if taught to do so

Jamie stop talking once she relies she was one rambling and two that Emma wasn't listening which was something Jamie was use she still blush all the same "um please " she answer before turning to look at the bath

"Your not my mother she did the smart move and killed herself" Jamie mumble and grumble to herself "should of done that myself then wouldn't be in this shit " she carried on and she clean herself

"Ow what the hell lady you can't just hit someone for no reason " Jamie scream out kicking and yelling before turning limp and sobbing, by the end Jamie just wanted to get away from Emma

Jamie lay there limp she was sobbing like a baby but once she able to get a hold of herself she was not going to let Emma do that to her again she thought as her anger inside her started to grow in her tiny body