LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts Of Disposable Diapers For Sissies

love the always discreet panties ---very assorbant, 4 star heavy assorbant panties. I can go 4 times in them, before leaking. The new depends REAL_FIT panty. I love. Looks unisex, very asormant and light to wear. Feel like I'm putting on panties to go to work in. I usally wear a control brief over them, to keep them tight against me when sitting.I love the warm feeling of being wet on the inside.ONly need to change 3 times a day.

• Like 1

Great contribution, Mark. You are dead-on about disposable sissy designs. They seem like an afterthought. I believe the disposable sissy market is well underserved. Whomever chooses to truly cater to it will stand to make a small fortune. I wouldn't care about price if a sissy diaper appealed to me visually and functionally.

• 1 month later...

Dotty the Pony is a more recent foray into the sissy diaper realm, but from personal experience I'd say it does the job! It's covered in bows and polka dots, has a crinkly strip for tab refastening, and while it's much thinner than Rearz when dry, it's up there in terms of absorbency. Give em a try if you can find em!

Fairies and hearts would be LG images. Princesses MIGHT be and pink is our color. Now imagine if you were a little girl and the things that were part of your world were being used to deman and humiliate. How would you feel?

The problem here is one that has been going on forever: What is a sissy? You have to answer that before you can decide what a sissy design and sissy market would be. In real life "sissy" was a derogatory term. Also for the average 6-12 year old boy, simply being dressed or treated like a girl went with it. That question has spawn 3 threads with no real conclusion

Actually, I am not fond of subject-based prints. IRL; they are garish and mean more to the grownups than to the children. Do you really think a two year old cares if the diaper, rubber panties or baby dress have bears. rattles, flowers or baby carriages on them unless her parents make a big deal of it? a 6-12 year old boy probably would. They are, therefore,

The problem is that unlike Baby/Toddler, LB or LG. Sissy is a derivative hybrid, IRL it is a pejorative at a little boy for NOT being boyish, hence based on something that is not there rather than what is. Also in the fetish world it is not really ABDL, the diapers and girlish, or as they say "girly" things are accoutrements to something else; BDSM/FemDom. So, at best, it is a hybrid with the ABLG materials as window dressing and a minor, almost tangential, premise to the BDSM/FemDom major premise. In our terms, one could say there is no "there" there, but that would not be true, the "there" is somewhere else so it does not resolve in our terms: We have three threads somewhere trying to figure it out. Also because it is a pejorative IRL, nobody would want to actually BE a Sissy so it is more of a LARP subset of a "lifestyle"

On 2/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

The problem is that unlike Baby/Toddler, LB or LG. Sissy is a derivative hybrid, IRL it is a pejorative at a little boy for NOT being boyish, hence based on something that is not there rather than what is. Also in the fetish world it is not really ABDL, the diapers and girlish, or as they say "girly" things are accoutrements to something else; BDSM/FemDom. So, at best, it is a hybrid with the ABLG materials as window dressing and a minor, almost tangential, premise to the BDSM/FemDom major premise. In our terms, one could say there is no "there" there, but that would not be true, the "there" is somewhere else so it does not resolve in our terms: We have three threads somewhere trying to figure it out. Also because it is a pejorative IRL, nobody would want to actually BE a Sissy so it is more of a LARP subset of a "lifestyle"

Well, if you want to know what to do or present, you need to know to and of whom, which does not "resolve" itself in ABDL/LG terms because the essence of it is elsewhere: BDSM/FemDom. Three separate threads that come to no conclusion bear that out and SPH has no relation to LG

the main thing is that, IRL, no 6-12 year old boy WANTED to be a sissy and it was "them's fightin' words". the next problem is that the "girly"ness is sort of special effects. So I guess a diaper (a bit over)done up as the iconic rhumba panty would be ideal

A few years back, someone here said that I was a sissy but never got into it. The Sissies I've run into say that I am "too girl" for their liking

to understand, look at the LG playhouse and compare it to Sissy. A Sissy would not be comfortable there

It goes both ways, too, Little Girls are not comfortable with Sissies because we feel that they are perverting our things by using them out of context for purposes of humiliating people as if being a girl is something nobody would want to do, and some of the customs, like SPH and things like that, make us queasy

• 2 weeks later...