LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle question

I have some baby bottles from when the family of squatters was here before us, they look like they are in good shape, just needs a good cleaning, how do I wash them? I have the house to myself for a few days and will have a chance to use one, but like i said they need a good cleaning.

First question and the most important: What are the made of? If it's glass then it's relatively simple You can use a potent sanitizer and high heat, this also depends on how old they are. If they are plastic, you may need special cleaniers or it may not even be possible at all. Plastic is a complex material and they may have had a limited life expectancy. In that case; good luck

Baby bottles are pretty cheap. Buying some new ones is probably more sanitary than trying to clean ones left behind by squatters . . . Just a thought.

As for how to use one, try different things until you find what works for you. Not all techniques work equally well for all people.

You don't know "where they have been", who had them and what conditions were like for them or for how long. "Squatters" does not sound very savory. Some of the things you would need to clean them, if you could do so at all, might just not be available for non-professionals. You could roll the dice -- and take the medical consequneces

Well, when i was getting into my diapers, and saw a non alcoholic beer, i thought "well i bet i can bleach the hell out of a nipple and slide one on that, and then remembered my mom did that with a shitload of bottles she gave away (i kept some), so then i thought i could do that,

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

...poking a larger hole in a regular nipple may make it easier for you at a rate you'd like to be drinking.

I found the most effective way to make this happen is to take a sharp blade and drive it through the nipple hole one way, then perpendicular to that, making an "x" cut.

Well, tried out the bottle, anf i got some water nice and hot in a Dutch oven and dipped it and the nipple and the ring in it, uts been a couple of days, no sickness, itwas a bit relaxing, is that normal? Felt odd at first but still relaxing and fun (gonna have to do it again next time im alone, and with a bigger bottle i think this one was a 5 ounce one)

Like I said I couldn't buy a new one, but i bleached the hell out all 3 parts, and I might have used the wrong term, the family that was here before us, was one my cousin was renting to but they never made the payments, (yet they could afford high price dog food and Rockstar energy drinks ),did i use the right term?