LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

"Sorry baby mommy knows her baby girl needs baby food not nasty adult food!" she cooed as she fastened the high chair tray. The baby was now stuck in her highchair.

Kayla got out her phone and took a few pictures.

"Smile baby!" she teased

Kayla was so happy how well this was going she figured after a few days of babying 24/7 she would break down Alexis barriers and eventually she would think of herself as a real baby.

"Be good and eat your dinner and mommy will give you a surprise tonight!" she said popping the top to the beef baby food.

Alexis whined slightly in the back of her throat as Kayla told her that she needs baby food not adult food! She felt incredibly belittled by Kayla and humiliated by that and squirmed as the tray locked her in place.

Alexis frowned because while she couldn't see it she knew that her dress was hiked up a lot and that her wet diaper was completely on display to everyone.

Kayla didn't miss a beat as Alexis struggled in the highchair not wanting her baby food!

"Aww baby it's ok quit being fussy and eat up like a good baby girl!" she cooed

The young mommy waved the spoon back and forth filled with the brown glob.

"Here comes the choo choo train." Kayla said with the sweet baby talk.

Kayla couldn't keep her mind off tonight as she tried feeding the baby.

"Eat up sweetie cause you're not getting down till all gones."

Kayla smiled as the baby struggled. Might as well eat little girl cause you're trapped you can't get down until I decide to get you down! She thought to herself as she moved the spoon around more and more like she was making it dance.

"That's it baby here it comes!" she cooed as she dumped the spoon filled with baby food in her mouth.

She cooed as some of the baby food got on her face and bib.

"My my baby you's a messy eater yes you are!" she said in the sweet baby talk.

Kayla looked at the baby and wondered what she was thinking she was so turned on with the ultimate power and control she had.

"Awww look at you baby girl thinking you were high and mighty now look at you eating baby food in a high chair!" she coed

Kayla fed her the last jar of baby food then picked up the baby bottle.

"Lookie

"Oh no baby's so happy to be back in diapers where she belongs eating baby food and now she's ready for her yummy baby bottle!" Kayla cooed at her baby.

She brought the nipple of the bottle to her lips.

"Drink it baby girl!" Kayla smiled making funny faces at her as if the girl in the highchair was a real baby.

Kayla watched in delight as she drank the bottle thinking to herself tonight I'll give you something else to suck on.

"Good baby." she said rubbing it in even more making sure Alexis would never forget this!

Kayla smiled and watched as the baby drank her bottle, she noticed the tears coming down the poor girls face.

"Awww even a cry baby be good baby you may not think but I can make things worse imagine a spanking followed up by a diaper change right in front of everyone!" she cooed making sure to paint a image in her mind that she'd never forget.

"Look at baby shoozies light up!" Kayla cooed watching the baby struggle in her highchair.

She looked at her sitting in a highchair in a wet diaper with baby food on her face, she looked every bit the baby she said she wasn't.

"Be good baby were almost done here then mommy will give baby her surprise when we get home."

Kayla picked the bottle up notcing it was empty

"What a good baby yes you are yes you are!" she said tickling her under her chin.

Kayla continued to tickle her she truly was acting very babyish and that pleased her immensely.

"What a good baby!" she cooed at her.

She smiled when she herd her ask for a nap.

"The little baby wants a nap I guess we could arrange that sweetie."

She got a baby wipe and cleaned her face and hands then got her out of the highchair

"Ok baby wave bye byes to all the adults."

Alexis continued to blush throughout the ordeal but at least Kayla was willing to give her a nap, maybe....

Alexis couldn't help but squirm a little as Kayla wiped her face and hands, it felt odd and unusual.

"I guess mommy will have to show you!" she said taking her hand and waving it as if she was an actual toddler. When she was done she took her hand leading her back to the classroom.

"Ok baby let's get you changed then I'll put you down for a nap." she cooed like she was telling her the greatest most exciting thing ever.

Kayla grabbed the powder, diaper and wipes.

"Ready baby girl!" she said laying her down.

Alexis blushed as Kayla took her hand and helped her wave to everyone.

She was glad to be back in the classroom and happy that she was going to be put down for a nap!

She watched as Kayla grabbed the supplies and then laid her down, she couldn't wait to get out of this diaper and into a new one!

"ok baby girl here we go diapee time!" Kayla cooed as she ripped the tapes pulling the diaper down.

"Oh my baby made a big wetums yes she did looks like you belong in diapers!" she said smiling at her. She removed the diaper and took out the baby wipes wiping her off real good paying attention to her special places as she wiped her butt real good trying to get the girl to whimper. Then she did the same to her nice shaved pussy.

"Wow baby imagine when you make a poopy that might be a longer change don't you think!" Kayla cooed as she unfolded the diaper.

"Bottom up baby girl!" she teased as she slid the fresh diaper underneath her then taking the powder and sprinkling it all over and rubbing it in. She then pulled the diaper tight between her legs taping each side.

"There a dry baby is a happy baby!" she said looking her in the eye as she rubbed her diaper.

"No silly girl you won't be using the toilet anytime soon!" Kayla finished up the diaper change folding the dirty one along with the baby wipes.

She smiled as she rubbed her a little more, this was one way she could show her she was in control and at the same time began to get Alexis to love her diapers!

"Sorry baby girl it's nite nite time!" she said cooing at her baby parting her one last time knowing that the girl was worked up.

Kayla gave her a bottle and teddy bear and let the baby sleep.

Alexis whined loudly frustrated by Kayla and how much torment the older woman put her through! It wasn't fair.

Being handed a bottle and teddy bear Alexis frowned.

She still needed release.

She couldn't sleep like this.

Alexis nervously put her hand down her diaper and rubbed trying to get to a climax and moaned.

Kayla went back to her chair and flipped on the monitor and she was pleasantly surprised what she saw.

"That's it baby get yourself off in your diapers and show mommy how much you love them!"

She smiled knowing to herself she was falling perfectly into her trap.

"Oh my this is going better then I thought!" she said to herself.

Kayla watched astonished at just how turned on her baby girl was. She then frowned when she saw her remove the nipple.

"Bad baby looks like you're going to need your baby locking mittens." she said to the monitor watching her baby girl in action.

She shook her head and watched as the baby was done she curled up in her baby blanket and went night night.

"That's it baby sweet dreams." she said kissing her two fingers and touching the screen.

Kayla went back to grading her papers looking forward to going home with her baby girl!