LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Susan shook her head, "Baby," said Susan, "we've been through this and you know outburst's are not tolerated!" added Susan sternly going to the rocking chair and putting Kayla over her lap, spanking her without warning.

Susan continued for a couple of minutes and then stopped, "Ten minutes corner time and then I want you to come to me and tell me what you did wrong and why you shouldn't do it." said Susan placing Kayla down in the corner, her diaper down by her ankles.

Kayla noticed Susan didn't have a bottle in her hand as she took her over to the rocking chair.

"Wh--what N--n-no Pl-please!" she cried and begged as she knew what was coming!

The baby was crying and struggling as Susan reigned down with quick sharp smacks to her bare bottom.

Once the spanking was over she was put in the corner.

Kayla stood there with her nose in the corner sniffling and rubbing her sore bottom.

I want Lucy! She thought to herself.

Susan shook her head and sighed.

She really didn't know what to do with Kayla as she watched the little girl rub her bottom.

Susan looked at the clock, "Baby, time is up, you can come out of the corner," said Susan, "do you have something to say to mommy?" asked Susan looking at her son's ex-girlfriend with a smirk on her face.

Happy that the brat had been taking down a peg or two now.

Kayla was sulking in the corner her bottom was on fire she still couldn't believe she was a baby again. One look at her diaper down between her legs was enough to now this was no dream or nightmare this was real. Her thoughts were disrupted as Susan called for her.

She waddles over to her not dare touching her diaper.

"I'm sorry mommy." she said between sobs.

Fuck you! She thought as she was broken down to nothing now!

Susan shook her head, "Baby," said Susan, "I said that you are to tell me why you were wrong and why shouldn't ask for such a thing, tell me, now unless you want another spanking." replied Susan sternly not caring for Kayla's tears.

This little brat needed to learn who was in charge!

Kayla felt just like a baby as she was powerless and now she was worried she might get another spanking if she didn't say the right thing.

"You said outbursts aren't tolerated I'm sorry!" she said hoping that was what she was wanting to hear.

She kept her head down hoping the ground would swallow her up and get her out of this nightmare but that wasn't happening.

Instead she was looking at the stupid teddy bears on her diaper that was still down at her feet.

Susan sighed, "That'll do for now but I expect better next time." replied Susan, spanking Kayla five more time, harshly, "Just a reminder," said Susan, "now, what does baby want to do for today? Does she want to go shopping?" asked Susan, cooing, lightly and tickling Kayla under the chin as she picks up the baby.

"Let's get you change." giggled Susan placing Kayla down onto the changing table.

"Owe--- owe-ok please I'll be good!" Kayla yelped as she wasn't expecting another spanking!

Shopping what the he'll! She thought to herself. No way did she wanna go out like this.

"No I'd rather just stay here." she whined as Susan began tickling her.

"Quit no--no please!" she was worried she might wet herself if she continued the onslaught.

Kayla laid on the changing table actually looking forward to getting changed, but she was shocked when said just put another disposable diaper on her making it thicker and anyone who looked would know she was diapered.

I'm going to get this bitch back somehow! She seethed to herself as Susan began blowing on her stomach.

"Yes I am yes I am!" she giggled and kicked her feet wetting a little of her diaper as Susan continued blowing on her making her laugh.

Susan smiled as she watched Kayla giggle and agree with her, "Good baby!" coo'd Susan as she thought Kayla's request over about going out, "Mhm," mumbled Susan, "you haven't been very good, have you, sweetie?" stated Susan placing her hand on the front of Kayla's diaper, "I think we'll have breakfast at the mall and do a little bit of shopping, just an hour," said Susan, deciding what they were going to do today, "unless your naughty because then we'll do more then just breakfast and an hour's worth of shopping, do you want to know what we might do baby?" asked Susan grinning as she looked at Kayla her eyes gleaming sadistically.

"We might sign you up for classes, dance, you'll be so cute in a tutu and tights, wouldn't you? Dancing in your diaper in front of people and with other students! But I don't know, would you like to be in a class full of eighteen year old's or a class full of five year old's? Or maybe both? I think that would probably be for the best, really, but for now, no dance class unless you are a naughty baby!" exclaimed Susan giggling away as she watched Kayla for her reacting.

Kayla didn't know what to do or say and arguing with her would only make things worse.

"No mam." she said hoping she'd give the woman the correct answers as she didn't wanna get in more trouble.

The baby blushes as Susan put her hand on her diaper it was just a constant reminder of her new status and she hated it!

"No mam but I'll be good I promise."

She cringed after Susan explained everything to her.

"Please I'll be good we don't have to do any of the other stuff!" she whined

Susan thought for a moment, "Baby," said Susan, "It's mommy not mam."

Would she punish Kayla for that? She didn't know yet as she thought it over.

"This will be your one and only slip up, got it." said Susan sternly as she carried Kayla and picked out a ridiculous pink frilly dress for the girl that didn't hide her diapered state at all.

Putting the dress on the girl Susan grinned, "Aren't we a pretty little thing?" coo'd Susan, "Let's go for some food, huh." added Susan bouncing Kayla up and down on her hip as she walked out of the nursery and out of the house.

"Sorry mommy." she said quickly and nervously as she didn't want a spanking. She watched in horror as she picked out a short pink dress. She stood there as her new mommy dressed her. Kayla didn't even need to look in the mirror to wonder what she looked like.

"Um mommy the dress is too short!" she shined as her diaper was clearly noticeable

She did all she could to pull it down!

Once they got in the car she was shocked when she saw the car seat.

Not wanting to get in trouble she sat there as her mommy buckled her in. She was livid and wanted to scream!

Susan smiled as she drove down the road, happy, that her baby was being a good little girl and not causing trouble for once but she knew that Kayla had a short fuse and would burst at any giving moment but that would only cause the punishment to worsen! And it would be Kayla's fault, completely.

Kayla was thirsty so she had popped off the lid and drank some but when Susan hit a bump she spelt some! She hoped she wouldn't notice. When they pulled into the mall she was worried about getting out people would see her diaper. Once Susan got her out of the car seat she blushed a thousand shades of red as Susan felt the front of her diaper and pronounced her dry.

"Sue I mean mommy you don't have to check me I'll let you know." she said nervously as she knew she had to tread lightly with Susan she was strict!

The baby was even more mad and embarrassed when her mommy put on the harness.

"I'll be good mommy please don't make me wear this." she said pulling on the harness to emphasize her point.

She didn't want to be signed up for dance classes so she decided to be good just hoping she didn't see anyone she knew!

Kayla stood there as Susan scolded her.

"No mommy." she said softly. She stood there as she was scolded some more she was just happy she had gotten away with spilling her sippy cup without getting caught.

The baby felt the hair on her neck stand up as she was told what would happen if she was bad.

"I'll be good mommy." she said nervously.

A stroller she thought to herself this woman has lost her mind!

She smiled when she saw the restaurant they were walking into.

"I love this place!" she said excitedly

They walked in and for a second she thought everything was normal until she herd her diaper crinkle and a pull on the harness.

She was embarrassed when she asked the waitress for a highchair.

"Mommy please I don't need a highchair!" she pouted

She kept her head down as the waitress brought over the highchair.

"I'll be good mommy!" she whined as she was strapped into the baby chair.

She shook her head.

"No mommy I wasn't good earlier." she said not liking where this was going.

"Oh thank you mommy." as the last thing she wanted to do was eat baby food!

Kayla frowned as she didn't know how she could earn any gold stars.

Susan ignored Kayla's outbursts completely.

After all Kayla was just a baby and babies did have outbursts.

She was glad that Kayla had realised that she wasn't good earlier, that meant the girl knew what was right and what was wrong, it was an improvement!

Kayla leaned down in her highchair hoping she would be less visible. She couldn't believe the extent that Susan was going to, to make her a baby again. Nursery, car seat and now a highchair at a restaurant this was so embarrassing. The baby looked up as she herd the waitress talk. Kayla blushes as she didn't want to talk!

"A salad diet coke and a hamburger." she said making sure she stayed on her diet.

Kayla frowned as Susan ordered her ice cream, she didn't want any ice cream but she didn't wanna argue either.

"Yes I'm dry!" she said snapping at her as it was so embarrassing to have Susan continue to check her whenever she wanted. It was already embarrassing sitting there in a highchair and she knew once she got up everyone would see her diaper!

The baby was furious how Susan cut up her food and when she tied the bib around her neck she was ready to lose it, but she didn't want a spanking and she didn't want to eat the baby food that Susan already showed her.

She bit her tongue was ready to eat her lunch!

Susan shook her head, "Baby!" replied Susan, "That will be your first strike, two more and you will be singed up for dance classes!" said Susan as she placed the food in front of Kayla, "Eat up baby or mama will feed you unless you want some nummy baby food?"

Susan giggled a little and ate her own food as she kept a watchful eye on Kayla.

Lucy sighed as she waited for the hour to go.

Kayla knew she better be good as she didn't want baby food or to be signed up for class.

"No mommy I'll be good I promise!" she whined as she was in a catch 22 she wanted to throw a tantrum and tell her what she really thought about this bs, but she also didn't want to get into anymore trouble.

For now she just ate her food.

Kayla looked up startled as she was focused on her food.

"Oh hi!" she said but then she was mad noticing Lucy wasn't talking to her but to Susan.

She went back to eating her food.

The baby looked at Susan and Lucy. She liked Lucy as she seemed to be a little nicer but she was strict too just not as bad as Susan!

"Sure that's fine you can stay." she said smiling with food on her face.

Lucy smiled a little in return at Kayla, "Your such a cute messy baby, huh?" coo'd Lucy noticing the food on Kayla's face and grabbed a napkin to clean her little girl up.

Susan watched the exchange.