LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla just stood there steaming getting tired of Lucy's smug attitude. She felt pissed cause she told her she'd be good just don't make her do that. Why can't she just work with me a little! She thought to herself. Kayla was real girly and wasn't much of a fighter but even a cornered animal can come out fighting if pushed!

"Fuck you I said I'd be good and even called you Aunt!" she said lunging at her swinging. Kayla was quickly finding out the diaper wasn't the worse of her punishment but the mittens were cause she caught Lucy off guard but the mittens were like pillows hitting Lucy so nothing was happening! She was like a declawed cat.

Lucy felt Kayla punch her but thankfully there was zero harm done but she couldn't help but be a little shocked about this, she hadn't expected the baby to try and hit her! Breathing in deeply Lucy regained her composure and took Kayla's arm, holding it tightly, she dragged the girl and got the pair of handcuffs from the toybox and handcuff'd Kayla to the crib, she looked at the girl, furious, "You do not hit someone, ever, no matter what," scolded Lucy, placing the paddle down, "I won't spank you just yet otherwise I might actually do something that I'll regret but I am going to talk to Susan about your attitude and what's just happened." stated Lucy walking away from Kayla, it wasn't as the baby was going go anywhere, anytime soon!

Susan and Mary looked at Lucy as came down from the nursery.

"Is everything going okay?" asked Susan.

"She hit me."

Susan and Mary both looked at each other unimpressed, "You have my permission to do whatever you want to her," said Mary, "I've tried and tried but she's never been anything more then a brat, I do love her but I can't control her." explained Mary.

Susan nodded, "Lucy, do what you think is necessary, I leave this to you to sort out, you are welcome'd to use anything you want in the box but I will need you to tell me how long her punishment is going to last."

"She's going get a spanking, I know that, then I'll put her over the edge, she'll be begging for release but she won't have any for an entire week, her diaper shouldn't be changed for at least two days and she should be spanked after each time she uses it, I would also like to limit her ability to walk

Kayla swung one last time but Lucy got the better of her using her momentum against her she went face first into the ground not hurting herself but stunning herself and before she knew it Lucy was handcuffing her to the crib.

She rubbed her face with her free hand as she began crying knowing she was screwed.

Kayla looked up at her two mommies and felt like she was on trial.

She cried and cried

"Mommy you're supposed to help me!" she cried watching her mom leave.

She looked at Lucy and knew she was at her mercy.

"please Lucy I'm sorry please please!" she begged and cried

Lucy glanced back at Mary, Kayla's mother was crying.

Lucy closed the door and breathed in deeply, "Your mother is crying." stated Lucy looking at Kayla with disgust, "Seriously, I can't believe you, I asked you a question and gave you a choice, another one and you didn't answer, I thought maybe, maybe Kayla could be grown up enough to answer a question and make a choice for herself and take this like a adult, a adult that she proclaims to be but no, she isn't able to is she." stated Lucy shaking her head, "I guess I'll stop giving you choices now and just deal out the more worse punishment, I even told you earlier but you didn't listen, did you, see this is why this is happening because you do not listen and you don't think, what kind of adult are you, I had thought Susan was going overkill here with this toybox but she isn't, is she, not by a long shot," sighed Lucy.

"I'm going spank you, badly, with this paddle, next I'm going get you off but you won't be comming at all not for an entire week, every single moment you'll be horny with no escape unless you do it with your teddy bear in the living room, live for the entire world, the other will be no diaper change for two days and each time you use it, you'll be spanked and lastly you will lose your ability to walk for a couple of days, I think I'll start with that." stated Lucy grabbing a restraining device and locking Kayla's legs together and her ankles, next she undid the handcuffs and pulled Kayla over into her lap, "Anything to say, sweetheart?" asked Lucy, pulling down Kayla's diaper.

Everything just came too fast at Kayla to responds she was in shock over everything and seeing her mom and about being reduced to a baby the spankings the web cam. Damn maybe I had a stroke or a breakdown. She thought to herself. She began crying begging for mercy as the punishments all sucked and she hated being scolded not in control of anything.

"Please I'll be good I'll be good!" she cried doing her best not to fight or argue with Lucy just hoping if she was good maybe Lucy would go easy on her.

"I'll do whatever you want I know you're in control!" she said crying as she was bent over Lucy's lap.

Lucy sighed and rubbed Kayla's bottom, "Sweetie if I didn't do anything I had said right now, I wouldn't be the one in control, you'd be the one and going easy on you because you're promising to be good wouldn't work at all because you'll just do the same thing over and over again." explained Lucy as she lifted up the paddle and smacked Kayla's bottom.

Lucy continued for ten minutes and then stopped, she rubbed Kayla's bottom gently, "Poor baby." cooed Lucy, softly, her fingers teasing at Kayla's pussy as she rubbed down there, thoroughly and with precision, she was going slow, teasing Kayla and making sure this was the best thing Kayla ever had! Even better then Eric.

"Your going to do as I say now, okay, you don't want this getting any worse for yourself, do you?" asked Lucy as she continued to tease Kayla.

"No no I know you're in control I'll be good I promise." she cried. She tensed up knowing the spanking was about to happen. Just 24 hours earlier she was wearing a sexy thong and having fun with her friends. Now she was in a diaper getting her ass spanked!

"Owe!" she cried kicking her feet crying as the spanking hurt.

She was at Lucky's mercy and wasn't fighting her at all anymore as Lucy began playing with her.

"Yes I'll do what you tell me--no Pl-please I--I don't want it getting any worse." she moaned in between sobs.

"Good girl," cooed Lucy, "once I'm done here I want you to pick up Eric the teddy bear and go into the living room in front of everyone and tell everyone, loudly, in your best little girl's voice that 'Eric the teddy bear' is going be your husband and you are then to kiss him, then you are going put him on the floor and get on top and start humping him and tell everyone that 'I'm a real grown up' and continue to hump him until you come, got it, then later on tonight I'm going make you so, so turned on that you'll be begging me for release," stated Lucy using her fingers to get Kayla worked up only to stop when she knew Kayla was nearly ready, "and then I'll put you in a device that won't let you touch yourself or have any type of pleasure! Except for when I touch the button and then just as your about to explode, I'm going stop it, on and off, on and off, for an entire week." whispered Lucy into Kayla's ear as she placed the girl down, grinning, knowing that Kayla won't be able to walk.

Lucy tapped Kayla's bottom, teasingly, "Go to your husband, baby." giggled Lucy.

Kayla moaned and cried as it was all too much. She felt so turned on by Lucy playing with her, but she was humiliated beyond belief at what Lucy was laying out for her.

"Why why are you doing this to me?" she whined and cried.

She continued to cry s her life was going to be ruined, now this crazy bitch wasn't going to let me walk! She thought to herself.

"Please please that will be so embarrassing."

Lucy shook her head, "Your are going to do this, baby, I'm going carry you down the stairs once you've picked Eric up and then your going to crawl into the living room, not that you have much of a choice considering those restraints!" exclaimed Lucy, "I'm also fed up of you asking questions, sweetie, you've asked that before and I will tell you once more but if you ask again I will spank you!" threatened Lucy and looking down at Kayla.

"The reason for all this is because you acted like a brat towards everyone, you needed an attitude adjustment and this is how its going to happen, your going be humiliated to the point that you'll transform into a sweet little baby that'll do anything to please anyone and that won't argue or say no, you've had so many chances but no more," explained Lucy, "go to Eric, now, unless you really want to get punished and trust me, you'd be begging to hump that teddy bear if you did, you better go to him and make sure to use your baby voice, no big grown up words for you now, got it." stated Lucy glaring down at Kayla.

Kayla listened as Lucy scolded her keeping her head down she wanted to fight back and yell and scream but she was truly defeated surly there had to be a end to this nightmare. Someone would help her or decide she had enough. For now she saw no way out she wondered if they could actually make her into a sweet little baby like Lucy said. Hell no they can't she thought to herself. She knew for now she had to go along with this insane BS!

"Yeth I gwt it." she said in her best baby talk little girl voice crawling to get Eric the teddy bear.

Lucy grinned and clapped her hand, "Good girl!" exclaimed Lucy, "Your so smart, aren't you, and such a wonderful baby, huh?" cooed Lucy picking up Kayla and tickling her on the stomach, she walked out of the nursery and down, she put Kayla on the floor, "Now crawl into the living room and do as I told you." stated Lucy following Kayla and keeping a close eye.

In the living room everyone that had been invited was there and waiting for the two girls to arrive.

Yeah you bitch I am smart! She thought to herself as she was lead down the stairs. She wanted to smack her hands away as she tickled her.

Once they got down the stairs she felt better she figured she could leave some stuff out and everything would be ok.

She crawled into the living room holding her bear.

The baby just sat there and figured everyone else would say something but she wasn't unless she had to.

Lucy raised an eyebrow and smirked a little.

Walking into the living room she kneel'd down besides Kayla, "Whose this baby?" asked Lucy, sweetly and softly.

The twins Zack and Lily could only stare at Kayla in surprise, they hadn't expect this, they had been watching the live web-cast but this, this was something else entirely! Zack grinned while Lily giggled at Kayla.

"Do you really want a much more worse punishment in front of everyone here, baby?" warned Lucy, whispering into Kayla's ear, "Especially in front of Eric," stated Lucy, "you have five minutes or else." threatened Lucy getting up and going over to Eric, sitting in his lap in front of Kayla and smiling.

Kayla turned red as people awed at the baby, she was so embarrassed and what made it worse was Lucy coming into the room and threatening her. She looked around and it seemed no one was going to help her. She was hoping that Lucy would go easy on her so she decided to do why she was told. Grabbing the bear and in her best babyish voice.

"Tis wis mwy hwsbind." she said holding the bear

Lucy instantly grinned and so did everybody else.

Amanda looked at her older sister, surprised, she hadn't expected Kayla to say that and couldn't help but smirk, she loved Kayla but there were many times during there childhood together that her sister had been mean and sometimes down right awful to her, she watched Kayla intently.

Zack and Lily couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"Awh isn't that sweet!" cooed Susan as Mary smiled at the comment and at Kayla.

Lucy waited to see if Kayla was going to follow through or not on the rest of the punishment.

Kayla figured that was good enough she had no intention of humiliating herself anymore. She couldn't look at anyone and just hoped everyone would go back to doing what they were doing before she came down the stairs.

She just sat there figuring the show was over!

Mary looked at her daughter, pleadingly, she didn't want Kayla to go through even worse torment but if she didn't start doing what was asked for her...Mary knew her daughter was going be in deep, deep trouble.

Lucy giggled a little as she kissed Eric and glanced at Kayla, "Something wrong baby, you need a diaper change or maybe your feeling a bit ill?" asked Lucy with a small smirk, if Kayla didn't want to do as she was told, well, she had something big in store for the little girl but she was willing to give Kayla one last chance before she started with her fun.

She planned on pulling Kayla's diaper down, checking her temperature, declare it to be to hot and take all her clothes off in front of everybody and then move everyone outside to the backyard, Kayla would be naked, outside in front of everyone and that would just be the start!

Kayla fumed with Lucy kissing Eric but she knew she was defeated and at the mercy of whoever wanted to do anything. She knew what that bitch Lucy was wanting and she didn't see a way out.

She put Eric the teddy bear on the ground and began riding him grinding her diaper into him.

"I'm a big gwrl." she said riding him hard

Lucy grinned as she watched Kayla ride the teddy bear, she hadn't told Kayla but she had hooked the bear up with a vibrating device! Lucy placed her hand into her pocket and clicked a small control causing the teddy bear to vibrate, loudly underneath Kayla in front of everyone.

Susan watched delighted by the scene.

Amanda could only laugh at what was going on and a small thought came to her head and she got up, walked over to the food table and grabbed a pink cowboy hat that had sparkles on it, she placed it on top of Kayla's head and went back down to sit.

Lucy eyes widened at what Amanda had done, it was brilliant and she couldn't help but giggle, "Eric," said Lucy, "I was wondering if you'd like to go away with me for a weekend?" asked Lucy, loudly, so everyone could hear.

Mary watched as her daughter humped the teddy bear and sighed, there wasn't much she could do but she couldn't help and smile, it was somewhat cute! And it was hard to believe Kayla had been a grown up now.

Kayla rode the bear then on the third thrust she felt the vibrator and she moaned. The baby arched her back going deeper and deeper into the bear! She was pushing hard into her diaper fucking the bear. She felt her nipples become erect and she began fondling them in front of everyone. She was putting on a great show!

"Oh--oh ye---yes!" she moaned

Kayla was caught up in her orgasm. She figured if she was going to be humiliated she might as well have fun!

Once she began to regain her composure. She looked over at Lucy smiling.

"Is that what you wanted?"

She took off the cowboy hat and just sat there trying to think of a way out of this!

Everyone watched amazed as Kayla had an orgasm in front of them.

Lucy smirked, "I have no idea what you mean, sweetie, I only told you to hump the bear and you could of stop but you didn't, I thought you had more control then that, it's only through luck that