LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla blushed as Lucy laid on the babying.

She let her clean her up without much of a fuss.

The baby sat in her highchair jealous of the alcoholic drink Lucy was having it sure looked good!

She listened as Susan and Lucy talked.

A few minutes later she flooded her diaper, she knew there was no point in asking to go to the bathroom.

She smiled on the inside when Susan agreed to go to the spa.

Then she frowned as Susan told her about her strikes and ballet class.

She watched as Susan walked away and then it was just her and Lucy.

"Yes I do!" she said excitedly

• Like 1

"No she's mean!" she said still pissed from that harsh spanking. Kayla smiled as Lucy was being nice to her she figured she would test her to see if she could get away with anything.

"Sure the arcade sounds fine, do you think I could change into something else?" she asked pleading begging.

She blushes as she brought up the condition of her diaper and as she referred to herself as mama. The baby now knew Lucy wasn't going to let up on the baby treatment but damn the drink looked so good. What do I have to lose! She thought to herself.

"Do you think I can get a drink of my own?" she gave her best cutest smile hoping Lucy would be swayed by it.

Kayla still thinking Lucy was somewhat her friend nodded and smiled.

"Yes please she put this dress on that's so short you can see the stupid diaper!" she said getting agitated as this was not her life she didn't want to be a baby who the he'll are these people doing this to me! She thought as she was hoping mad!

She smiled for a brief second being referred to as kiddo didn't bold well and she knew that.

"No I meant a drink like yours."

Lucy smiled at Kayla, "Don't worry I'll put you in some new clothes, baby." replied Lucy giggling a little surprised that Kayla would want to wear something else! She would only get worse and more babyish from here on out but Lucy had to think of an outfit of some kind now to put Kayla into properly.

"Baby," said Lucy, softly, "your not an adult and won't be for a long time I thought we went over this yesterday? Or have you forgotten everything already? I'm willing to treat you a little more adult then Susan is for now but really? You don't want to continue with this at all and you need to start thinking like a baby otherwise you'll get in trouble.

• Like 1

"Can't I dress myself!" she whined as she was starting to realize Lucy wasn't going to treat her like an adult either but anything she dressed her in would be better then this.

She nodded as all her hopes of getting out of this stupid baby shut was dashed!

The baby just nodded as Lucy scolded her to a degree.

"I'll have the milkshake please." she said trying to sound grateful as Lucy was right Susan probably would just whip out a baby bottle.

"No sweetie," said Lucy, "your not old enough yet to do much, sorry, so you'll need to get used to being dressed by others and even taking you to the arcade would be somewhat problematic if I told Susan." replied Lucy stroking Kayla's cheek lightly in an attempt to comfort the girl.

"Okay, baby," said Lucy signalling for a waitress to come over.

The waitress walked up to the two and nodded as Lucy ordered a chocolate milkshake and went off to make one.

She looked at Kayla, "After you've finished I think you need a change." commented Lucy grinning as the waitress returned with the drink and placed it on Kayla's tray.

Kayla didn't want to get in trouble as Lucy told her like it was and she was definitely a baby and that was that. She did feel a little better as Lucy cooed to her and stroked her check.

"Ok." she said softly.

As the waitress took the order Kayla figured it was worth a shot.

"Um Lucy can I please get down?" she hated being in the highchair cause she was stuck!

She nodded as she did want to get out of the wet diaper.

Lucy thought for a moment and smiled, "Only because you asked so nicely baby." replied Lucy as she she helped Kayla down from the high-chair.

Lucy pulled Kayla into her lap, "Your still a baby though and babies can't sit properly otherwise they might fall and bang there head." teased Lucy holding onto Kayla securely, "Drink up your milkshake, sweetie." added Lucy adjusting the straw and placing it to Kayla's lips.

She watched Kayla and rubbed her baby's back, soothingly to relax her.

Kayla smiled she was happy knowing she was getting out of her baby chair and she'd be able to sit at the table.

"Thank you thank you." she said smiling as Lucy unclipped the tray.

"Wh--What No--no i'll be fine!" she cried when Lucy told her she was going to make her sit in her lap.

Kayla began drinking the shake happy that Lucy didn't put it in her bottle.

"Ok I'm full can we go now?" she whined trying to get up.

Kayla blushed as Lucy kissed her on the check, she finally gave up realizing she couldn't get up. The baby decided to be good and finish her drink. WTF has my life really been reduced to trying to earn gold stars. She thought to herself as she drank the last drop of her milkshake.

"All gone." she said proudly with a chocolate mustache.

Once she was done she was expecting to get up and wasn't happy as Lucy began bouncing her what was worse was her crinkly diaper seemed like it made so much noise with each movement it was just a constant reminder of her new life!

"What a good girl!" praised Lucy, loudly, "I'm so proud of you for finishing your milkshake!"

Lucy continued to bonce Kayla, "Whose my little cutie pie?" coo'd Lucy getting up with Kayla in her lap and picking up a diaper bag that Susan had left on the floor, "Such a silly little one, let's get a picture of you with mama!" coo'd Lucy as she waved over to the waitress.

The waitress walked over and smiled at the two as Lucy handed her, her mobile.

Soon enough Lucy had a picture of Kayla with her chocolate mustache and wet diaper, "Let's get my baby sorted out." coo'd Lucy as she wiped Kayla's mustache off with her thumb and carried her into the bathroom.

Lucy headed over to the changing table and placed Kayla down with a smile. She tickled the girl's belly as she removed the soaked diaper and grabbed a wet wipe.

Kayla didn't want no picture!

"Please Lucy I don't want to be a baby!" she whined as she watched her pick up the diaper bag. She watched as she talked to the waitress.

Crap she's going to get the waitress to take a picture. She thought to herself as she watched the waitress take the phone.

Unknown to the baby that she had a messy face until Lucy cleaned her up.

Once they got to the restroom Kayla couldn't believe she was going to change her on the baby changing table but soon she found her legs raised as Lucy tickled and cooed to her as she began changing her. Kayla did the best she could to ignore Lucy wiping her down.

The baby was still thinking Lucy would be nice to her.

"Yeah anything but these stupid baby clothes!" she said excitedly thinking this baby crap was coming to an end!

Throughout the entire ordeal Lucy giggled lightly at Kayla's protests and simply coo'd in response to them.

Lucy smiled at how excited Kayla was at the prospect of being changed into different clothes, "We need to go to my car to get the bag," replied Lucy thinking only to smirk, "I think we should go swimming first then the arcade and maybe we can go see a movie together." stated Lucy.

Kayla was happy about going to the car to get her some better clothes but she wasn't too keen on the swimming idea.

"Swimming no I don't want to swim!" she cried as they made their way to the car.

She was really mad as Lucy ignored her complaints.

"Shut up I don't want to be here!" she pouted being the baby she now was!

"Owe!" Kayla yelped as Lucy quickly gave her three hard smacks. She was on the verge of tears as Lucy scolded her.. She rubbed her bottom now knowing that Lucy meant business.

Kayla glared at Lucy but quickly backed down at the threat of another spanking.

"No." she said sulking.

She looked in horror at all the childish or babyish stuff that Lucy laid out expecting her to wear.

Kayla was still frowning until Lucy began tickling her.

"N--no no qu--quit quit!" she squealed

"No no---n--no I'm not quit--quit!" she whined and squealed. Kayla wasn't paying attention as Lucy undressed her but continued tickling her, after a few minutes she could tell that Lucy wasn't stopping she decided she would give her what she wanted hoping it would stop.

"Yes yes I'm a little baby ok please stop." As Lucy Continued Kayla couldn't control it as she wet her diaper.

"Wh--what no I'm not going to gain any weight." she cried as Lucy untapped her diaper.

Once Lucy was done dressing her Kayla gave a horrified look at what she was wearing.

"I can't wear this I look like a stupid baby!" she cried

Then she watched as Lucy undressed.

Kayla never thought of herself as liking girls but Lucy was beautiful a nice slender body.

The baby was jealous as she watched Lucy take off her Victoria's secret lingerie. She was so mad as Lucy was a woman and she truly was a baby not even allowed to wear her sexy clothes. Now standing there stuck in a swim diaper.

She wanted to complain but after her earlier spanking she thought better of it.

Kayla blushed as she was embarrassed when Lucy gave her a smirk that said it all. I'm a grown young woman and you're a little baby!

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Fresh start you mean by making me a baby again!" she said trying to control her temper. The last thing she wanted was a spanking. This sucks she thought to herself.

I should be planning my wedding not stuck in a diaper drinking bottles and trying to be a good girl. She thought as she continued walking.

I could run but where would I go? They have my keys, my phone and my money. She thought hopelessly as she knew she was stuck!

"Sure a Jacuzzi sounds fun." there's nothing babyish about that she reckoned

"Eric is my fianc