LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla sniffled as she hated this! She looked over at Lucy with tears in her eyes hoping she'd help her somehow. Once she saw her reflection it was too much she really began crying.

"No I'm not a baby doll I'm not I'm not!" she cried

Her mind was racing here she was supposed to be getting married and starting a new life, but now she was in the living room floor dressed like a complete toddler starting a new life a baby life!

That caused her to cry even more.

Kayla really didn't mind as she just wanted to get out of here and she figured her nursery was a safe space. Oh boy I'm now calling it my nursery she thought to herself. Kayla smiled as she could tell Lucy was trying to be nice to her.

"You pwmise." she said remembering to talk baby talk. As the last thing she wanted was to go bald.

Kayla nodded as she didn't want to be bald. She cringes when Lucy mentioned living with her.

"B--but wh--what do you mean living with you?" she asked nervously stuttering.

As they approached the nursery Kayla's mind was running wild.

"I--don't wanna be a baby!" she cried

Figuring Lucy was being nice to her she was hoping Lucy would be her friend and help her out of this crazy nightmare!

Lucy looked at Kayla, "Don't worry, baby, you won't be living with me for some time yet," said Lucy, "but I'd think you'd prefer living with me rather then Susan, wouldn't you?" asked Lucy because while she would be harsh on Kayla, she wouldn't go as far as Susan would or would she? She didn't know.

Lucy sighed softly, "Baby," said Lucy sitting down on the rocking chair, "I know that you don't want to be a baby but your mother, friends and everyone else believes that you need this because of your attitude and behaviour, now, I can't do anything for you because you've put yourself into this situation and you can either deal with this situation as an adult and take it head on, accept the treatment, get rewards, get your stars and get this all over with as painlessly as possible or you could act out and have this life, this baby life of yours extended for years and years with no way out," explained Lucy, "I'll let you grow up, eventually if you lived with me but I have a feeling Susan won't." added Lucy rocking Kayla back and forth as she rocked her in the chair.

"No no I'll get my own place if Eric and I don't get back together!" she said desperately. She sat in the rocking chair looking around at the nursery knowing as much money as they spent on everything and how serious they all seemed this wasn't a temporary thing. She knew she had to figure away out!

"But pwese I'm nwt a baby." she cried still talking her baby talk she didn't want to make Lucy mad.

Lucy raised an eyebrow, "Kayla," said Lucy, "you and Eric will never get back together, you won't be getting your own place for a long time and yes, you are a baby." stated Lucy, placing her hand under Kayla's bottom and giving one single spank as a warning, "Tell me, do you want me or Susan?" asked Lucy knowing full well that she would have Kayla no matter what.

The hair on the back of Kayla's neck stood up as Lucy scolded her using her name like a mommy would use to a naughty baby. She cringed and began crying when Lucy told her how her life was going to be!

"Bu--but I'm an adult!" she cried then when she felt the smack on her diapered bottom she knew better then to push the issue.

She sniffled a few times realizing she was stuck and she lost her fianc

Lucy grinned at Kaya, "Good baby!" coo'd Lucy, "Maybe once I get you away from Susan we can try potty training, won't that be fun?" asked Lucy, she didn't really plan to potty train Kayla properly, she was going allow the girl some pull-ups and normal panties when she had Kayla to herself and then take the girl out to make a point to Kayla that she wasn't a big girl even after being 'potty trained' it would be wonderful and she couldn't wait, it would destroy Kayla, at least, she thought it would.

She gently placed her hand down into Kayla's diaper, smiling, and started to rub, "Do you know what good girls get?" asked Lucy, softly as started to maneuver her hand around, "What do you think a couple of months in diapers, potty training, then grown up underwear and your off, shouldn't take no more then a year," said Lucy, "but it depends how long Susan keeps you here, doesn't it? If you went with me, you wouldn't be stuck for as long, would you." giggled Lucy, thinking her plan through as she continued rub Kayla.

"We don't have to wait I can go now!" she whined starting to get worried just howling this punishment was going to last! She figured if it went on too long she probably would need diapers for real! They can't do this to me! She thought to herself.

Kayla was furious but when Lucy began rubbing her she couldn't help herself her body betrayed her and she involuntarily spread her legs letting Lucy have her way with her.

"No--n--no pl--please don---t!" she said panting as she didn't want to get off in a diaper. She wasn't even a lesbian!

"I--I don't want to wear diapers!" she said doing her best not to orgasm.

Lucy kept rubbing and Kayla could feel herself getting wet this was just wrong on so many levels! She thought as she moaned. Lucy owned her!

• Like 1

"But we have to baby," said Lucy, "there's no way in hell that Susan will let me have you now, you just got here and you'll be here with Susan for a while but don't worry I'll come over often and babysit you," coo'd Lucy as she heard Kayla's panting, a huge smile on her face as she continued to expertly tease Kayla with her hand.

She giggled, "Baby," said Lucy, "you have no say in the matter on if you want to wear diapers or not, you've lost that ages ago," stated Lucy, "and I doubt you want to upset Susan anymore, she does have footage of you on the web and she could make it viral if she wanted to," said Lucy, "if it did go viral you wouldn't be able to work again, at all, who would hire someone that's masturbated openly in a diaper on top of a teddy bear, really? Just be a good girl and nothing bad will happen, I promise."

"Baby sit me are you serious what about my job!" she whined as she worked at a bank. She was still amazed at how far they were going to go with this whole thing.

She rolled her eyes back in her head wanting Lucy to quit rubbing her or did she! She didn't want to get off in a diaper but she had no choice! The baby was quickly finding out she had no choice in anything anymore.

Kayla would be so mad if she was thinking straight but all she was worried about was getting off her nipples were hard and her pussy was on fire as she grinned her diapered pussy into Lucy's fingers. Lucy's fingers were fucking her.

"Oh--no pl--please I--I can't do this!" she was sweating and breathing heavily as she came in her diaper!

Lucy sighed, "Sweetie, you don't work at a bank any longer because you are not an adult and only adults have jobs but don't worry I can sort something out, I can get you a playset of some kind, maybe one of those children's cooking stations, huh?" said Lucy, grinning, as she continued to get Kayla off.

She could tell the girl was close and when she felt Kayla came she couldn't help but smile brightly, "Good girl, you like that, don't you?" asked Lucy as she removed her hand, "Does baby want a baba or a nap?" asked Lucy, softly, rocking Kayla in her arms.

Kayla was spent she couldn't fight right now as she was trying to come down from her high. She didn't want a bottle but she was thirsty, she didn't want a nap but she was tired!

"I would like something to drink but not a bottle!" she whined.

She looked up at Lucy he looked like she was glowing like a pregnant mommy maybe she feels like I'm really her baby. She thought to herself as she moved around trying to set up. Her diaper crinkled with each movement it was so embarrassing!

Lucy could only chuckle in response, "You want something to drink but not in a bottle?" asked Lucy with a grin, "How about next week? I'll give you something else rather then a bottle? Would you like that?" asked Lucy grinning.

• Like 1

Kayla nodded thinking Lucy was giving her a chance and would quit with this baby crap! No that can't be the case why else would they have this stupid nursery and why would she keep telling me how I'm going to live with her. Kayla's mind was running crazy with thoughts as she kept thinking about this and that!

Her eyes got big as Lucy made her a baby formula bottle like she was a real mommy.

"Wh---N-no I'm not a infant!" she cried as Lucy held her in the rocking chair.

The baby struggled for a minute or two but all it did was tire her out.

She knew she couldn't get away so reluctantly she opened and began drinking her bottle.

Lucy giggled as Kayla fussed just like a real baby! It was so cute and she couldn't help but tickle Kayla's exposed stomach she couldn't wait for Kayla to gain a little bit of weight! It would just make her look even more like a baby.

Kayla kicked and squirted as Lucy tickled her, she did everything she could to get up but it was no use and she was tired so she knew she had no choice but to do as she was told maybe later she could figure away out. She did say something about not having a bottle so maybe she was going to be nice and not treat me like a stupid baby. Kayla thought to herself as she drank her bottle. It didn't take long and soon she was asleep!

Lucy smiled as she watched Kayla fall asleep.

Carefully she pulled the bottle away from Kayla's lips and replaced it with a pink pacifier.

She then carried Kayla over to her crib and placed her down in it, turning the mobile on she gently hum'd a soft tune and watched her baby.

Kayla stirred for a minute as she was laid in the crib but like an experienced mommy Lucy knew how to put the baby back to sleep. Just like that Kayla was out as the mobile played soft music. The baby just dreamed of her former life! That's all she had left was dreams.

Lucy smiled as Kayla slept away and got her phone to snap a few pictures and look at ways on how she could produce breastmilk for Kayla.

Susan entered the nursery to see Lucy on the rocking chair and Kayla sleeping, "Good job." said Susan, quietly walking over to Lucy, "a lot of people have left now, do you want to go as well?" asked Susan, "Oh! I have a favour to ask you as well before I forget I need to go away for a week on a meeting so I'll need you here to look after Kayla, would that be okay? I'll be leaving in two days time."

Lucy nodded with a smile, "I'll stay and go home later tonight and that's fine, I can do that." replied Lucy as she watched Susan leave.

Kayla continued sleeping wetting her diaper as she was unaware of the sleeping pills that were mixed in with her bottle.

She dreamed how this all happened and then the performance of riding a teddy bear then being fed as Lucy held her and talked as if she was a real baby.

The baby moved around not knowing what time it was.

She looked around noticing the baby monitor.

"Hello I'm up." she said standing up in her crib it was too high no way was she getting out of it!

Lucy had gone back home for the night because Susan had wanted the baby to sleep.

Susan upon hearing the baby smiled as she got up and entered the nursery in her red silk robe, "Hello baby," coo'd Susan, "mommy's here to see how your doing," said Susan walking over to the crib, "it's 8AM, you slept all through the night!" said Susan, lightly, as if she was talking to a baby, "Is my wittle girl wet?" asked Susan checking Kayla's diaper, "Awh my poor baby!" exclaimed Susan picking Kayla up, "We best get you into a dry diaper!"

Kayla was relieved when the door opened knowing she'd be getting out of this stupid nursery soon.

"No please I'm sorry I've learned my lesson I don't want to wear diapers I'll be good!" she hoped she convinced Susan to let her out of this punishment.

Kayla smiled at Susan trying to get on her good side!