LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling like a baby

fixitboy

On 5/8/2017 at 2:52 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Just as Johnson's is the best baby powder, it is the best baby lotion. The are both the origina

Yep. the original JJ baby powder is the best. I had a girl ask me if I had baby powder on once as I was thickly diapered, I told her I did and feared she did not pry anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I love smelling of J&J lotion and powder (I wish I could find something to duplicate the Pampers scent of the late 70's and 80's) and I also like smelling like I just peed my diaper (and I have).

Well I've tried Mommies Diaper Scents and while I'll admit that it comes close. There's something wrong about it, it doesn't quite work for me. I LOVED that smell and if Mommies scents recreated that scent I'd make sure that everyone could smell my Pampers. There was just something magical about the way the smell got stronger when you peed in your diaper. I can vividly remember my bedroom smelling like a combination of Pampers and my pee for years and I loved it.

• 2 months later...

Mommy's diaper scents are just a little off, not quite like the real thing. I do use the baby powder one in my car though, just a few drops in the vents keeps my car smelling like baby powder. I am partial to the smell of Luvs myself, way better than pampers.