LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
fixitboy

Smelling like a baby

33 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2017 at 2:52 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Just as Johnson's is the best baby powder, it is the best baby lotion. The are both the origina

Yep. the original JJ baby powder is the best. I had a girl ask me if I had baby powder on once as I was thickly diapered, I told her I did and feared she did not pry anymore.

I like to smell like...

classic baby powder, clean or wet/messing diaper ( hehe ;) ), fruity shampoo, playdoh, chocolate, 

you know little baby boy stuff :D

I enjoy the smell of baby powder more, just something very nice about it.

I love smelling of J&J lotion and powder (I wish I could find something to duplicate the Pampers scent of the late 70's and 80's) and I also like smelling like I just peed my diaper (and I have). 

31 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I love smelling of J&J lotion and powder (I wish I could find something to duplicate the Pampers scent of the late 70's and 80's) and I also like smelling like I just peed my diaper (and I have). 

Mommie's Diaper Fresh Scent I buy it on eBay and just a few drops in any brand diaper takes me back to the 80's when Pampers were scented. They also have a baby powder scent too and one that smells just like baby magic lotion (A few drops in the bath water and you smell of baby magic after getting out)  I will say they only come in 1 oz bottles which are small, like perfume they are very concentrated so just a few drops is all that is needed or everyone will smell your Pamper. A few drops of the powder scent on an article of clothing to smell of baby powder for the day, again I will say again very concentrated so when I say a few drops I mean 1 or 2 drops and if you want more you can. They are wonderful and I love using them.

I do want to say I have no relationship with this seller other than buying these products. I am not promoting these for the seller or the site they are on, I am just responding to others wanting to find a way to smell just like a baby. Enjoy smelling just like a little one.

The seller is sybil256 on eBay do a search of "Sybil's Store" and they should come right up.

Well I've tried Mommies Diaper Scents and while I'll admit that it comes close. There's something wrong about it, it doesn't quite work for me. I LOVED that smell and if Mommies scents recreated that scent I'd make sure that everyone could smell my Pampers. There was just something magical about the way the smell got stronger when you peed in your diaper. I can vividly remember my bedroom smelling like a combination of Pampers and my pee for years and I loved it. 

I must add   that I like all.aspects  .    theirs the smell of a freshly powered diaper combined with diaper rash cream........  

bit also like the per smell of a sagging wet diaper ......

but nouthing make me fell so.little as a poopey diaper

For me, I love the smell of baby powder! I also like the smell of the powder in a freshly wet in diaper but if it sits too long then it starts to stink. There used to be (and maybe there still is) a baby powder air freshener spray. I don't recall what brand it was but I used to get it from the dollar store.