LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fixitboy

Smelling like a baby

14 posts in this topic

Don't know what I like More.   The baby power smell of a fresh diaper. Or the person smell in the morning from being in a wet diaper all night

Just now, fixitboy said:

Don't know what I like More.   The baby power smell of a fresh diaper. Or the pee smell in the morning from being in a wet diaper all night

Baby powder all the time

I have some baby oil in a small bottle that smells like a little baby

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Since, for most of my experience and especially for little girls, baby treatment was a form of chastizement as the preferred alternative to spanking for girls. both at different times, usually wet, and the rubber sheet smell were the dominant smells. Mommy wanted you to be aware that you were being chastized and those smells went along with diapers and wetting. And you slept right on the rubber sheet, too. If you were a bedwetter, during the winter, your room often smelled slightly of wet unless your parents were fairly well off

During diaper chnages I insist that alot of baby powder and lotion is usd.  It is a important part of the process.

I personally can't get enough of any smell that comes along with my age play (save for messy accidents). I even use a deoderant that is made to smell like baby powder for everyday use. So I smell like a baby even when I'm not diapered :)

Baby oil is most spot on for me

I love smelling like baby wipes and baby powder from head to toe :D

mwee love using lots of baby powder in my nappy / diaper 

I personally prefer the baby powder and Sudocrem smell.

I suspect I smell like baby supplies (powder, wipes, cream) and I actually don't mind that. Better than smelling like what a lot of dudes my age smell like.

I like both I love the smell as I get ready for bed as I rub in plenty of sudocreme so I don't get sore during the night. Then waking up in the morning all lovely and wet and smelly 

On 12/30/2016 at 8:38 PM, Sweetiesnuggles said:

I personally can't get enough of any smell that comes along with my age play (save for messy accidents). I even use a deoderant that is made to smell like baby powder for everyday use. So I smell like a baby even when I'm not diapered :)

May I ask what deodorant you use and where to buy it?

For me, I love to smell like a baby. Every day I use baby wash, baby lotion, baby powder in my diaper and baby powder scented deodorant (Dove baby powder). 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, blitz1027 said:

May I ask what deodorant you use and where to buy it?

Not sure what Sweetiesnuggles uses but you could try "Secret"  Powder Fresh scent (solid). You can get it in just about every grocery store, Wallyworld, CVS, etc