LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Christmas Party

I wore diapers on the train coming to town for Christmas, and I will wear on my way home. But I really don't think I can pull it off unnoticed while I am here for Christmas. I have been caught before.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

This year is my first year wearing for actual need, I wet the bed. My problems started long after I left home and as such I really have no need or desire to tell my parents about my issues. I'm staying with them for two days over the holidays and as long as take proper precautions no one will be any the wiser

I wore a pull-up to bed every night for two weeks on my Christmas trip. Whenever I woke up needing to pee, I got up and used the toilet, except for my last pee of the night, and then I'd just wet my diaper. I much prefer wetting to peeing.

I'm incontinent and wear full time. The wife put a Foley catheter in me to travel to Christmas Eve since it's hard for me to travel long distances with the interstitial cystitis. I always wear a diaper even when I have the foley in so it can catch the small leaks etc. so I was diapered up for Christmas. Though I'm in them 24/7/365

I'm incontinent and wear full time. The wife put a Foley catheter in me to travel to Christmas Eve since it's hard for me to travel long distances with the interstitial cystitis. I always wear a diaper even when I have the foley in so it can catch the small leaks etc. so I was diapered up for Christmas. Though I'm in them 24/7/365