LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
pottypanties

Wearing Bras

5 hours ago, BabyLock said:

LINKS to your fervent desire to be forced to wear a bra:

http://www.brassiered.com/trappedinitsstraps/index.html

http://www.brassiered.com/howtomakealockingbra/index.html

Oh you will be so cute and not a thing you can do about it - and image the diapers also being locked on with a big ole lock hanging over the short shorts !

That is so evil of you, but sounds so delightfully humiliating and exciting to wear with just my short shorts.

Yes, I've been a committed cross-dresser for years. I often wear a bra and went through long periods of extended wear. I don't think being a diaper lover and a diaper wearer are mutually exclusive, but I usually do one or the other. When I feel funny about wearing a diaper I change into panties

I love my bras, unfortunately I don't get to wear one often enough. I tend to do it when I feel in the slutty/sissy mode. My favs are the really huge ones filled with party balloons filled with water. That type of balloon is usually very thick so hold up well. Feels so sexy especially when walking around in my high heels and feeling my 'boobs' bounce. 

huge5.jpg

2 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

I love my bras, unfortunately I don't get to wear one often enough. I tend to do it when I feel in the slutty/sissy mode. My favs are the really huge ones filled with party balloons filled with water. That type of balloon is usually very thick so hold up well. Feels so sexy especially when walking around in my high heels and feeling my 'boobs' bounce. 

huge5.jpg

With those BLIMPS hanging WAY OUT front don't you feel a bit dizzy and about to fall on your face.

And without a mirror how are you going to know what is going on down in front of you ?

OMG what are the measurements on those if there is one at all ?

That bra looks like something that can be used as a punishment bra for some of us.  imagine having to wear that with forms under a tee shirt in public after upsetting the misses.

20 hours ago, deewet said:

That bra looks like something that can be used as a punishment bra for some of us.  imagine having to wear that with forms under a tee shirt in public after upsetting the misses.

Image trying to put on a tight fitting "T" shirt over these mammoth mounds if it is possible at all.

If successful the hem line would be so distorted tucking of the "T" shirt inside a diaper or panty would be impossible.

Thus leaving the midriff open and the diaper panty waist band certainly visible.

Wearing a dress would have the same visual effect as that of a "T" shirt creating a twin tent structure.

Wearing a skirt would be an option - best it be a mini for the maximum humiliation slutty sissy effect !

CAUTION BENDING OVER MAYBE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR BALANCE AND EQUILIBRIUM !