LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Bras

pottypanties

Yes, I've been a committed cross-dresser for years. I often wear a bra and went through long periods of extended wear. I don't think being a diaper lover and a diaper wearer are mutually exclusive, but I usually do one or the other. When I feel funny about wearing a diaper I change into panties

• 3 weeks later...

I love my bras, unfortunately I don't get to wear one often enough. I tend to do it when I feel in the slutty/sissy mode. My favs are the really huge ones filled with party balloons filled with water. That type of balloon is usually very thick so hold up well. Feels so sexy especially when walking around in my high heels and feeling my 'boobs' bounce. 

huge5.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

I love my bras, unfortunately I don't get to wear one often enough. I tend to do it when I feel in the slutty/sissy mode. My favs are the really huge ones filled with party balloons filled with water. That type of balloon is usually very thick so hold up well. Feels so sexy especially when walking around in my high heels and feeling my 'boobs' bounce. 

huge5.jpg

With those BLIMPS hanging WAY OUT front don't you feel a bit dizzy and about to fall on your face.

And without a mirror how are you going to know what is going on down in front of you ?

OMG what are the measurements on those if there is one at all ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, deewet said:

That bra looks like something that can be used as a punishment bra for some of us.  imagine having to wear that with forms under a tee shirt in public after upsetting the misses.

Image trying to put on a tight fitting "T" shirt over these mammoth mounds if it is possible at all.

If successful the hem line would be so distorted tucking of the "T" shirt inside a diaper or panty would be impossible.

Thus leaving the midriff open and the diaper panty waist band certainly visible.

Wearing a dress would have the same visual effect as that of a "T" shirt creating a twin tent structure.

Wearing a skirt would be an option - best it be a mini for the maximum humiliation slutty sissy effect !

CAUTION BENDING OVER MAYBE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR BALANCE AND EQUILIBRIUM !

• 2 months later...

Granted that is one big bra. That pic is several years old and I don't remember the size of that one. Since them I've bought some more 'huge' ones, the largest being a 40M. Certainly not something you could dress around either, unless it was a very large T shirt like you mentioned. 

P1000547.JPG

• Like 1

I have a great collection of Bali #3484 in 2xl.

Love them and both my wife and I wear the same size so we share.

Just today I bought some silicone enhancers for a nice B cup look.

Great. I'm pretty new to this site and I was afraid to bring that up and I wear diapers a lot I love them

• 2 weeks later...

I do every once and I while. I have a few bras except they're all different sizes because I got flustered buying them and quickly went "that sounds like it'll fit, I get it", and buy it and hope that it actually does. as a result a couple are very tight while one is really loose. one fits pretty well, only the cup size is rather large so if i sit down it sort of goes funny (one cup folds in a lot).

i wish bra sizes were as easy as panty sizes. you buy a pair of size six panties and they're too snug, get a size seven.

• 9 months later...

I love my bras, have a few types and about 20 of them, prefer balcony or t-shirt bras. I wear a 42D with breastforms, goes with my body shape and size.

• 6 months later...

_MII was complaining about neck and back pain. My breasts have gotten very large due to the fact I was overweight. As I lost the weight the breasts remained. I thought about having them removed. Cost of having cosmetic surgery was expensive. Another option was suggested that I wear a bra. So my wife measured me see what size bra I would need. She told me she didn't want to spend a lot of money. She wasn't sure if would wear them. So she went on ebay and looked under preowned underwire bras in my size. It don't take her long to find them and proceeded to order them. A few days later they arrived. When I came into the dining room there they were sitting on the table. All were in very bright colors and we're used by other women. My wife said  they are used and broken in, and should be more comfortable wearing them. So I took off my shirt and allowed her to strap one on me. She adjusted my straps. I was surprised on how comfortable it was to wear. She told me to put back on my shirt and I could see the bra through the shirt. I say how embarrassing to see my bra through the shirt. Then she says that's why I ordered the colors for you. I want you to be noticed and hear the comments people will make. There you will be in diapers, plastic panties and a bra. Your going to be wearing both with a load in my diaper for all to notice. She told me I would be a good sissy boy that loves being humiliated. I now own over 20 used underwire bras from eBay. I wear one everyday under my form-fitting shirt. You can't miss the fact I'm in bra and dirty diapers. How humiliating but fun.

• 2 weeks later...

After getting my dirty diaper changed, my wife put me in very sick cloth diapers plastic panties. The second pair of plastic panties that was pulled up over my diapers is a Rumba panty with pink Ruffles on the seat. Then she said let's get you into your pink underwire push-up bra. She said this way your bra will match your panties. This way when we go out later with a  nice tight white shirt. This way there's no mistaking that you have a bra on and nice thick diapers bulging in your pants with the lace sticking out the back. It's so nice to let me dress you up as a big sissy.

20190824_180434.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bras seem to be quite at conflict with a baby, but as I've slowly discovered, a sissy baby and wear a bra and panties and it makes PERFECT SENSE... to them. That's enough for me, even though my baby is not allowed to wear a bra in public.

I tried that with one of those Playtex Living Bras -- and the friggin' thing BIT me!

I usually don't mix bras and diapers, with the one exception being being my Goodnites. My other play age is a tween girl and I have more training bras than most girls have in a lifetime. Sometimes I play the part of a tween with a bed wetting problem and get to wear my Goodnites under my tween clothes including my training bra. I even get to sleep in my training bra and cute cami along with my Goodnites.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 2:19 AM, diapered_jimmy62 said:

we're all different how much a baby we wanna be.  I say bra are fine.  Padded at both ends.  I wish in 2020 I was even noticed bye ladies I'm double diapers.  Hi room

"Padded both ends"  Love it...?

• 5 weeks later...

I've been wearing bras a little for the last few years, I bought a couple on clearance and my wife gave me a few of her old ones.  All of them with cups that fit my C sized falsies.  I recently got the idea to look for one with my size band (44) and really small cups.  On ebay I found a seller with a 42B pushup style bra for only 8 dollars. THe bra came with a free extender so it fits perfectly.  I fill it up nicely and have noticeable boobs even under a heavy shirt, sure they look ridiculously small on someone my size but it's just wild to look down and see boobs that aren't silicone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife told me that she’d like to kiss and suck on large breasts. I told her that I’d be willing to get implants since she lets me wear diapers. I said imagine that, a guy wearing diapers with large breasts. She laughed said sexy, and her only concern was what we’d tell everyone. 

• Like 1

Most of mine are pretty tatty as I haven't bought clothes for ages, such a shopping trip is well overdue. I would really like matching bra and knickers, they would have to be plastic of course :)