LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Bras

pottypanties

Do you ever wear a bra? If so how often and how many do you have?

I wear a bra everyday, all day long and have for longer than I can remember.

I just noticed that I need to buy a couple of new ones as 2 of mine are getting pretty worn.

Currently I have 7. Plan to replace 2 of them and buy 5 new ones.

• 1 month later...

From an old file copy - source unknown

BRA MEASUREMENTS:

Begin by putting on an unpadded bra and getting a measuring tape.

Measure around the bottom of the bra band, directly under the bust. Make sure the measuring tape is snug.

Round the size to the nearest whole number. If the measurement is even, add 4 inches. If the measurement is odd, add 5 inches. For example, if the measurement is 36 inches, the band size is 40.

Measure the fullest part of the bust, at nipple level. Round to the nearest whole number.

To calculate cup size, subtract the band size from the bust size. For instance, if the bust size is 37 inches and the band size is 34 inches, the result is 3 inches. This number can then be used to determine the letter with the help of the rules below. In this example, the size would be a 34C.

1. Measure around the band
    • Calculate the size
    • Measure the bust
    • Calculate cup size
  • If the band size and cup size are the same, the bra size is AA.
    • A difference of 1 inch is an A.
    • A difference of 2 inches is a B
    • A difference of 3 inches is a C
    • A difference of 4 inches is a D
    • A difference of 5 inches is a DD
    • A difference of 6 inches is a DDD or F

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a training bra now that I wear to relieve the soreness of my breasts when I go about my daily routine. Late at night, however when I slip into my jammies, the bra comes off. Simple as that. With being a baby girl it's a catch-22 because I want to feminize my body but with that comes the added breast growth. Wearing a bra isn't for everyone but much like wearing diapers, it's a necessity and another part of who I am on the inside. :)

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I wear a bar every day. My wife measured me to see what size bra I would wear. I knew I had large breasts but never knew what size. To my surprise I was a 42dd. Then she tells me I need something really good for support. She went online and looked at eBay to see what bras they had. She found bras that were pre owned and ordered me some in my size. Back on my bras are pre-owned. All my bras are underwire. When we finally got them I was surprised how will they fit me. So now that I wear diapers 24/7. I wear an underwire bra as well. I don't even think twice about having these on. So now and I am in the house I have to wear a short dress that is form fitting to show off my bras and large breasts. These dresses short enough so you can see my diapers and plastic panties. I am so glad that you dresses me like a big sissy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2016 at 3:50 PM, clothbaby said:

I have a great collection of Bali #3484 in 2xl.

Love them and both my wife and I wear the same size so we share.

Just today I bought some silicone enhancers for a nice B cup look.

wear do you get silicone enhancers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:51 AM, DLBiker said:

I really don't wear a bra, But I think I would love to be forced to wear one when I got out in diapers and short shorts.

LINKS to your fervent desire to be forced to wear a bra:

http://www.brassiered.com/trappedinitsstraps/index.html

http://www.brassiered.com/howtomakealockingbra/index.html

Oh you will be so cute and not a thing you can do about it - and image the diapers also being locked on with a big ole lock hanging over the short shorts !

5 hours ago, BabyLock said:

LINKS to your fervent desire to be forced to wear a bra:

http://www.brassiered.com/trappedinitsstraps/index.html

http://www.brassiered.com/howtomakealockingbra/index.html

Oh you will be so cute and not a thing you can do about it - and image the diapers also being locked on with a big ole lock hanging over the short shorts !

That is so evil of you, but sounds so delightfully humiliating and exciting to wear with just my short shorts.