LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Memories Of Being Changed?

I'm wondering if anyone here has memories of having accidents or having their diapers changed as a child (before the age where one is typically potty trained)? I have numerous memories of having a diaper on, having my diaper changed, and having accidents. They are the earliest memories that I have.

I don't have any clear memories of being diapered as a child other than looking up at my mom from the bathroom floor where she changed me. I only wore cloth diapers (it was the 1950's). I do recall being scared of the diaper pins and expecting to be poked. I have a very clear memory of asking to be diapered when I was four or five. My mom put me in cloth diapers, she never used plastic pants. I had little red corduroy overalls that hid the diaper well. I walked around in it for a while and wet, and unfortunately, that is all I remember.

I had a tremendous sighting when I was in first grade. I was invited to a birthday party. The birthday girl's older sister was about 7 or 8 and we were playing in the back yard. They had a railing by the sidewalk and we were all spinning somersaults on it. The sister took her turn and because she was wearing a dress I could see everthing when she was upside down. Much to my surprise, she was wearing plastic pants with little blue dots on them. I thought this was strange at the time and have wondered about it since. Was she incontinent? Was it because she was excited at the party? Was she being punished? I was standing within inches of her. I could almost smell the plastic. When she was right side up again she was mad and slapped me for watching her, so she must have been conscious of what had happened and was embarrassed. I'll always remember that slap.

-D_Rainger

I'm wondering if anyone here has memories of having accidents or having their diapers changed as a child (before the age where one is typically potty trained)? I have numerous memories of having a diaper on, having my diaper changed, and having accidents. They are the earliest memories that I have.

Yes. I remember my father getting me ready for bed. I must have been about 3 or 4 and was only wearing at night at that time. I guess I remember it very well because my dad worked second shift and wasn't around at my bedtime most nights of the week. So this must have been a weekend. I remember having to coach him on how it went on.

When I was as young as I can remember, probably under 3 years old, I spent most week days with my aunt and her youngest son (he was about 18 months older than me). My dad would drop me off on his way to work and I'd play with my cousin all day - we were the closest of friends. We'd play in the yard and watch TV. After lunch we would have to have an afternoon sleep for a couple of hours. Then my dad would come and pick me up after work and take me home.

I was pretty much toilet trained (I think) but the daily routine included my aunt putting me into a thick, cloth nappy and plastic pants before our nap. My cousin, who would sleep in the bed next to me, usually wore just his underpants and a singlet. I remember him teasing me each day when I was getting changed. It didn't worry me as I can only remember it as pleasurable. It is probably the earliest memory I have. I also recall occasions where one or both of us would have to wear our plastic pants over our underpants during the day as well. This was after one of us had wet our pants. We'd have to wear them uncovered if we were playing in the yard and under our other clothes if we went out to the shops. I don't remember my parents changing me during this time, although they must have.

I wet quite a lot as a teenager which i remember. I had a weaker bladder than most but we're talking like 1-3 accidents a year here, this was before I wore diapers. The times it happend at school were the worst or when we were in a traffic jam and I wet myself when it was just me and my stepmom. She put me in a diaper that time and that was when I realised I liked diapers

I remember being changed a when I was young. I think remembering this made me like diapers nowadays. They were PAmpers I was being changed into...I remember my mom peeling off the tapes and that telltale sound. Also the crinkly plastic sound as well. I guess I was about 1 or 2 maybe. I remember the new diaper being taped on and it feeling soft and thick. I still feel the sensation nowadays when putting on a thick Attends diaper.....

my earliest memory of being changed was when i was about 3, or so

my mom and i were at my grandma's house and i was being changed on my grandma's bed (by I believe my grandmother)...

i remember it because i was aware of the skin on my hip having a rash, or a sore presumably from diaper pins. what is really strange is that i think that i was mostly in cloth, but i only wear disposables now.

well that may be wrong, because i know i wore disposables for some time after that incident... the memory is a tricky thing, but i do remember that time pretty vividly.

I can remember having my diaper changed in the ladie's room along with my little sister. It was after normal diapering age though, My mom had caught me trying to put on my sisterls diaper and rubber pants, so she let me wear them too, for one week. I was around 4 to 5 years old, and I can't say for sure whether I was wet or I had pooped, but I did both in my diapers for that whole week. The most vivid part of the memory was having to stand there in my shirt and diaper, waiting while mom changed my sister first, and having a smaller boy than me brought in to go potty. He just stared at my diapers.

have one think i was about 6 of grtting in trouble for trying to change my self as no one else was up and my night diapers was soaked and dirty and did not feel good

I remember one time, around the age of five, that mom had to put some kind of salve on my bottom for a rash. Not sure what caused it, but she borrowed a diaper and plastic pants from a neighbor and had me wear those to school under a pair of overalls and tee shirt. I went to the bathroom in a stall so none of the other kids would know but I remember being very excited for most all of that day.

Ironically about two years later I would begin wetting my bed after my sister was born and was put back into diapers and plastic pants by my aunt. I became deeply hooked on them from then on.

No memories of bein changed as a toddler or baby but i do have other early memories. For example my crib was missing two bars and i could get in and out.

But after i was burned in explosion at age 10 the most emarrassing memory is having my diaper changed on christmas day 1990 in my grandparents bedroom. My younger bro who was also burned told my cousin to come here and then both my cousins and all my siblings came into the room to see me getting my diaper changed. I dont think any of em remember except for my older bro and cousins. I was so embarrassed. That day was the first time i'd seen my two youngest siblings since i was burned in april 8 months earlier. And my youngest bro couldn't even talk when it happened. So he pretty much has no memory of me before i was burned.

I do have more fonder memories of being diapered but that's another story.

• 1 month later...

I have a few memories. The first couple were when I was probably between 2 and 3 years old. I was having my wet cloth diaper changed on the livingroom floor. The second time I was in the downstairs bedroom where the crib was. We used that as a playroom. Again, I was between 2 and 3 and I remember laying on the floor and my dad had pulled my plastic pants down and was taking off my diaper. He got up and went into the bathroom for a washcloth half way through. I was still on my diaper with the front open and I raised up to look. I saw that my diaper was full of poop and I remember wondering how that poop got there. I had no recolection of wetting or pooping my diaper.

I was in night diapers until I was 6 and I remember my mom always put my night diaper and plastic pants on me standing in front of the living room couch. I remember all the time being diapered for bed but I have no memory of ever having my wet diapers taken off in the morning. I do remember one morning when I was about 5 waking up really wet and not liking that feeling. I took off my pajama bottoms and slid off my diaper and plastic pants all in one movement. When I walked downstairs into the kitchen the first thing my mom asked was where my diaper was. I told her upstairs and she told me to go get it. I remember dragging it down the stairs and into the kitchen where I left it on the floor. I then went to the bathroom to pee. I also remember one evening going to my room to play and the falling asleep on my bed, fully dressed in brown corduroy pants. I woke up the next morning still dressed and I had not wet the bed. My parents had just decided to let me sleep when they saw me, weather I wet the bed or not. It was interesting that I did not wet the bed at all when I was fully dressed that night! Funny what you remember as a kid!

• 10 years later...

I have several memories of getting my diapers changed. One is of me when I was probably 4 and I was being changed in front of a friend of mine at the time. She was already out of diapers and she also winced when my mom opened my diaper and revealed the big poopy mess I made.

Yes, both before my 3rd birthday. the first one was about the peach colored rubber panties and the second was with semi-transparent, sort of ecru panties, in the downstairs bedroom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I wore diapers until I was 8 or 9. Even though I started changing them myself eventually, I think around 7 or 8, before that I was constantly changed by others--mostly parents, sometimes aunts and the school principal (who doubled as the school nurse, more or less). I also had the mixed blessing of making vivid memories very early, so I have TONS of memories of being changed at home, in public, you name it. I also spent a lot of time in hospitals, pretty much always in a diaper. Of course at the time, those moments were humiliating as can be. Now, though, maybe as a coping mechanism, it's a very different story. :)