LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
fixitboy

Diapers. With or without clothing

36 posts in this topic

T-shirt and a diaper is fun, but in the cooler months I like my PJ bottoms or fleece pants. 

It depends on my mood.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

The cute clothes are the other half of the fun!

I usually only wear my diapers with a short t-shirt or tank top at home, along with plastic pants from time to time. I love being able to see I'm wearing a diaper that can't be obstructed by a long shirt . I would love to get a onesie and wear that too since they look so comfortable. As for going outside when wearing that doesn't happen 'cause I'm too paranoid about someone being able to tell.

When I have a diaper that is too big, I wear girl shorts over them to tighten things up.  Ya, I kind of like wearing girl items.   I have some mesh pants as well, but they can be kind of tight and chafe between the legs.  If it's cold, I will wear something, though I will just wear a turtleneck/t-shirt and pull up.   Otherwise I will have male shorts on.

I go for short shorts and a T-shirt over my thick diaper and plastic pants most of the year and in the cooler months a pair of sweat pants!  

As I only wear diapers in my house, my mother was not shocked the other day when she came by unannounced and walked in on me standing in my kitchen in just a damp and messy diaper pouring a cup of coffee, I had just went shit in my diaper moments before she walked in. 

For me, at home it's just a diaper and baby t-shirt or onesie. Obviously, when going out it's clothes over the diaper.

Way down south in Texas...... so T-shirt and diaper only.  When it's cold(9-14 days out of the year) I'll wear long pants.  I keep my thermostat at 78F

I like a diaper and a T-shirt. Sometimes I forgo the shirt though. I usually wear some sort of pants over them if I am sitting in my chair.

I don't usually role play, but every once in a great while (like maybe once a year), I'll dress in drag wearing a diaper under an old black velvet cocktail dress I wore to a Rocky Horror themed rave.

On 12/21/2016 at 10:07 AM, GulfRomeo said:

At night, I have a hard time sleeping with pants on over my diaper. I get too hot and sweaty. During the day, chances are I'm wearing clothes.

I suggest using Euroflex (polyurethane) pants which can breathe and hence run cooler.  PUL is the same.  PVC is always hot and sweaty - you get condensation at least.  I have made a simple elastic belt which stops my nappy falling down, even when soaked.