LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers. With or without clothing

fixitboy

I usually only wear my diapers with a short t-shirt or tank top at home, along with plastic pants from time to time. I love being able to see I'm wearing a diaper that can't be obstructed by a long shirt . I would love to get a onesie and wear that too since they look so comfortable. As for going outside when wearing that doesn't happen 'cause I'm too paranoid about someone being able to tell.

I like a diaper and a T-shirt. Sometimes I forgo the shirt though. I usually wear some sort of pants over them if I am sitting in my chair.

I don't usually role play, but every once in a great while (like maybe once a year), I'll dress in drag wearing a diaper under an old black velvet cocktail dress I wore to a Rocky Horror themed rave.

On 12/21/2016 at 10:07 AM, GulfRomeo said:

At night, I have a hard time sleeping with pants on over my diaper. I get too hot and sweaty. During the day, chances are I'm wearing clothes.

I suggest using Euroflex (polyurethane) pants which can breathe and hence run cooler.

• 4 months later...

I am a very little girl, so always in a dress, skirt/blouse or babydoll, which are cool and almost next to nothing

Before my wife died and kids weren't gone, I always wore pants over my diaper. Seemed like a respectful way to not display my "fun"(even though incontinent). But in last many years, my dog is the only one who lives with me. As best as I know, he hasn't blabbed to anyone, so I go around in diaper and t-shirt. Up until last month, I always wore clothes to work but I have since retired so now the only time I put real clothes on is to go shopping or sometimes taking garbage out. I actually have taken the garbage cans out with only diaper on, but that has been late at night.

• Like 1

I largely kept my plastic wearing out of my wife's sight, but now that she's gone I'm more likely than not to be wearing at least a plastic skirt around the house if not also plastic pants, and in the mornings I almost always wear a plastic dress over the plastic panties I wore to bed the night before. I'm not about to go public in any way though as I'm fairly certain that no one wants to see an old bald guy wearing a plastic dress or skirt, or plastic pants either.

I prefer either a shirt and diaper or a onesie and diaper at all times, however, anytime I leave the house Im always wearing pants or shorts. Mommy doesn't allow my diapers to be covered while I am at home with her. All of her friends know about our dynamic and our lifestyle so even when company is over my diapers are on full display. That being said, most of her and our friends are kink community people so there is never any issues around it.

It depends on how I'm feeling. Because I work from home I can wear anything I want. Sometimes I wear nothing but my diaper. Sometimes I just wear a t shirt with my diaper. Sometimes I wear leggings or skintight jeans with a shirt. Sometimes I wear a footed and hooded onesie. In public though it's a different story. I either wear skintight jeans or leggings over my diaper. Then either I wear a long shirt or jacket, or I wear a skirt or dress over my pants.