LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
fixitboy

Diapers. With or without clothing

36 posts in this topic

I have notice that most people like to just where their diapers  and. Mabey a tee shirt.    I however prefer to always be clothed.   If home a oneie at minimum. But mostly fulley clothed......I like to all way have a oneie on under clothes to It just fell more little to me when you can't touch your diapers or stick your hands into them... I also like it when i pee and poooed but my clothes are not soiled.    Anyone one else fell this way

1 person likes this

At night, I have a hard time sleeping with pants on over my diaper. I get too hot and sweaty. During the day, chances are I'm wearing clothes.

if you're moving around, a Onesie is a must have accessory for your diaper:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I have clothes on most of the time during the day, usually jeans or shorts and a t-shirt. If I go to bed diapered, I sleep with only a diaper on.

I wear clothes during the day just in case someone were to looking through a window or come to the door or something like that.

I do fantasize about going to a diaper camp or something like that where I could be outside playing or hiking in the woods with only a diaper on.

If I'm home it's a t-shirt or onsie and a diaper but I always have pants close by in case some one comes to the door.

I'm quite body shy and generally like to be clothed, but since going 24/7, my tastes have changed. In private, I like to wear as little as possible. It's largely practical - if you're not wearing anything, you can't leak on it.

At home my wife likes me in the t-shirt and diaper look. Happy wife, happy life.

Snugglebear 

1 person likes this

I like just lounging around in a diaper without much else on.  My wife doesn't mind me wearing diapers and she'll give me an affectionate swat on the rear from time to time too :)

In the cold I mostly wear clothes over my diapers. But once in awhile I'll crank the heat up and roam about the house in just a diaper.

During the summer or spring when wearing diapers I almost always wear nothing but a diaper around the house both day and night. 

Always jeans or shorts over the diaper when I wear a few hours a week at home.  If alone in my bedroom, usually shirt and diapers.  Naturally, the times I wear out in public like shopping trips out of town I have normal clothes, usually jeans over my diapers (shorts in the summer).  When I go out fishing in my boat with a DL friend, we often wear just diapers an shirts when well away from shore and any other boats.  Pants are always handy just in case any other boat starts heading our way, but very liberating to spend a nice warm day out in the boat fishing in just shirts and diapers where no one can see.

Around home, I'm usually wearing just a cloth diaper and waterproof pants.  If I need to be on a video teleconference with friends, then I'll add a polo shirt.

If I could I would just love to be in nothing but a diaper or a baby dress.  With kids in the house it makes it hard.  Unfortunately my youngest still frequently visits us in the middle of the night so it is even difficult to just wear only a diaper while sleeping.

1 person likes this

At home normally just a t shirt and sweat pants or shorts, it depends on the time of year.

Living in Florida my clothes usually consist of diapers, shorts and T shirt.  When home it is just diapers and T shirt

at home, always just the diaper, as soon as I get in, the pants are off in 5 minutes 

I don't like to wear outside clothes, inside, so if I have to change I might as well not wear anything, but sometimes I use indoor pants, the stretch-waist type, which is also good for when someone comes at the door or I have to go outside 

Ok.. for me I have to have something on over my diapers. This probably comes from my past. My mother used to punish me with diapers for wetting and messing accidents and I wasn't usually allowed to wear anything over my diapers. She felt it was a better way to embarrass me by not allowing anything other than a t -shirt over my diapers. That way the world could see I was wearing them. So I feel it is a must to have something covering my diapers. I love when a diaper plays peek-a-boo out of my onesie or when you have a couple inches of diapers sticking out the back of your pants.. The whole less is more thing. I also hate when you go to walmart and you see the baby in the shopping cart in nothing but a diaper. So trailer trashy. I think people that do that to their kids, should have to go to walmart in nothing but their underwear.:lol:

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

1 person likes this

When home I'm only in my diaper as much as possible as its my wife's preferred way, that way she can tell when I wet or messy.

when outside in the summer I get to wear a t-shirt.

i have to be clothed when I go to work but that's only cause it's required. 

Me too I like to run around in nothing less than a T-shirt and a diaper. I do keep a sweat pant close by for the rare occasion someone comes knocking on my door. I like to see my diaper and if I want to touch it I do not want anything to hinder my desire.

I like to wear clothes to. I've got a popper vest I like to where first to hold my diaper tight and stop it sagging. Then I've a few ab boy outfits, shorts and rompers I like to wear to

odd thing for me, my hips get cold. not my upper thigh, but right on the joint, just below where my diaper sides are sitting lol and not just chilled, nearly unbearably cold, so cold it almost hurts down to the bone. easy enough fix, any cloth covering will solve this, but it's just odd. regular onesies don't cover there, but the long-legged one from babykins does, and i can sit around the house in that all day if i want to. also i have a few fuzzy comfy pj pants that are wonderful and warm, a couple of shorts and two bathrobes. 

i prefer (at least now in the cooler/cold weather) to stay covered, especially if my g/f is home. i know she doesnt care, but i still don't want to flaunt it. even when the weather warms up, i'll probably still keep them covered. i don't mind just being in a shirt and diapers, i just get chilled and i prefer at least a little discretion.

I like to wear clothes to. I've got a popper vest I like to where first to hold my diaper tight and stop it sagging. Then I've a few ab boy outfits, shorts and rompers I like to wear to

I like wearing a onesie and plastic pants with a diaper

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I sleep in a t-shirt or onsie and my diaper.. I've tried pants and it all starts out well, but somewhere in the night they come off. Around the house I am usually the same unless there is a chance that somebody could drop by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depends on where i am, if im at work (i drive a semi truck) doing oil or solo runs i have full clothing and usually heavy overalls covering those as well, great for wearing a thick diaper like an abu little paws, space or dry 24/7 as the overall is so baggy it can hide ANYTHING hell not uncommon for me to wear a big diaper with 1 or 2 boosters in it all day.

If im at home im usually in nothing more then my diaper and maybe a shirt sometimes rarely a onsey if i plan to wet a lot, nothing as nice as rubbing a warm wet plastic diaper front when its cold.

I only slept Diapered once--right after my RF_Burn Prostate-treatment in 2004. I woke up 3 times needing to pee. Each time, I found by the bathroom light I had already wet my Disposable (very easy thing to see while peeing pink). It was also obvious my erection (almost a whole 2¾") each time had been a RESULT of wetting my Diaper as I slept. So my Piddling was sexualized to that extent (as I'd suspected & to my delight). I also concluded the sensations of WEARING any sort of Diaper added up to a tactile encouragement TO wet myself. Various other experiments between then & now tend to support that, in my case. So I sleep bare-legged up to my back-dimples & navel, with a laundry-product jug beside the bed.

By day I often wear a disposable "pull-up" (a.k.a. "Training-pants") Diaper instead of just my birthday-suit, but I enjoy the sensations of it creeping down as I toddle through the house. That keeps things tidier when I'm dribbling a bit more. If wearing a Diaper is a tactile invitation to dribble I'm enjoying it. Best regards, all.

For me its always some level of clothes. I wont lie, at home it is always a t shirt or onesie. Out and about, i always wear my onesie or something to keep my diaper snug :P