LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explosive diaper fill up

Hi everyone i had a bit of a odd day a couple of days a go and wanted to share this with you all i was trying to super fill up my diaper so before bed i took one laxative tablet around 10:00pm then went to bed to sleep so the next day around 8:00am i diaper myself and surf the web a little until my laxative kick in and nothing happen :15_EmoticonsHDcom::15_EmoticonsHDcom: boy that was a bummer i try my best to poop but nothing oh well i pee my diapy and clean myself of put my undies back on and continue my daily day and that the end of it, so i though

My relationship with pooping my pants is complicated. I really like the feeling when it comes out and fills my diaper, but cleanup is always so laborious and time-consuming that it's just not worth those 15-30 seconds of pleasure for me. Also, daddy has declared our house a "no stinky pants" zone, so I can't do it without getting in trouble (grown-up "we need to re-evaluate this whole daddy/baby thing" trouble because it's a hard line for him :o ) even if I wanted to. That said, I totally understand where you are coming from. I hate when I'm on the potty and I have just the best explosive poop and I can't help but think how awesome that would have felt if I did that in my diapers instead.

• Like 3

For me, when I want an explosive diaper fill, I'll eat a whole lot of prunes. About the hours later, the stomach cramps begin and soon after that, an uncontrollable diaper fill.

On 20/12/2016 at 0:00 PM, minachan16 said:

I hate when I'm on the potty and I have just the best explosive poop and I can't help but think how awesome that would have felt if I did that in my diapers instead.

Isn't that just the worst?

• Like 1

I will consume a half dozen (or more) triple doses of metamucil. My system has about an 8 hour turnaround time so the next day I poop about once an hour for 6 hours. A really good diaper is needed for this type of pooping marathon. I use a dry 24/7 under a babykins pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants. Be sure to tape around the disposable leg openings so you don't have a major blow-out.