LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeping diapers discrete?

TinyAndie86

honestly it's not too tough. diapers is really low on basically every vanilla person's hypothesis list. onesies or longer shirts help though, so you don't have your diaper poking out your waistband. partner is more tricky. if you want to keep a secret, best not to wear any time somebody might touch your butt. other than that, i'd say there's not much to do. folks just aren't that observant.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well that is not that easy to answer, it all depends on what are you looking for and what you expect out of it. Do you want to wear just under private circumstances or do you want to wear your diaper more often and go out and about with it. Are you a diaper lover or do you have more interest in the adult baby life style. You talk about your significant other so I take you are in a solid relationship maybe even married. Well if you have an urge to wear diapers maybe even use them for their intent and purpose, I would say don

Sometimes a pair of plastic pants over the diaper can compact the diaper a bit and stop any rustle if you're wearing a plastic shelled one . Wear thicker pants as well - and not too tight . I sometimes wear nylon pants that are a bit 'swishy ' - these stop any other crinkle sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always make sure to have underwear over my diaper, and I don't walk around without a shirt.

Mind you, I'm a middle-aged that has on the short side of the median, yet weigh on the high side.

I wear a onesie (t-shirt that snaps at the crotch) and make sure my pants are loose enough to comfortably conceal my diapers.

I wear plastic pants, which block out smell, muffle noise, and are basically silent themselves. I also wear fairly quiet diapers (cloth-backed Abena M3s).

When I'm sleeping I wear one-piece pyjamas.

This winter I'm adding bib-and-brace denim overalls to my collection - I'll be wearing them under a sweater so they'll look like jeans. In reality they have a much deeper and wider butt with elastic at the waist, allowing me a lot of extra room for padding.

For the Christmas shopping I wore a diaper out and about... traffic and the lines was rough on the ole plumbing at first... ABRI-Wings disposable diaper is my diaper for out and about, I wear a clothes over my diapers which is the first step... it hides the noise, to be honest people not thinking about what I am wearing... now if I was unclothed that would be a different story...

I wear dry24/7s anywhere I go with just plain clothes over them. Ambient noise cancels out the crinkle and only other ABDLs will be looking for the tell tale tell signs like bulging groin and butt with no discernable but cheeks. Right now I'm wearing molicare's under my uniform as I sit here typing across from my partner. He doesn't know and no one else has noticed all night.