LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video Game: Perpetual Change

Personalias

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

It takes time.  It's a small crew but it's very much a labor of love.

I get that. Love of the craft: takes any undertaking from ordinary, to the realm of wonder.  

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does any one know all the people your supposed to talk to? I've done the store, research lab, mayor's office, docks, grandmas house, farm, and mines but can't figure out the rest.

**I figured it out*** ??

On 5/23/2020 at 2:24 PM, YourFNF said:

Does any one know all the people your supposed to talk to? I've done the store, research lab, mayor's office, docks, grandmas house, farm, and mines but can't figure out the rest.

**I figured it out*** ??

Yeah, first chapter is a little lengthy.  Meant to encourage exploration.  If memory serves me right there SHOULD be like...a list in your inventory screen, (not posting for you since you figured it out as much as confirming or leaving it here for others to find)  Also wanted to thank you for giving it a shot.

3 hours ago, Personalias said:

Yeah, first chapter is a little lengthy.  Meant to encourage exploration.  If memory serves me right there SHOULD be like...a list in your inventory screen, (not posting for you since you figured it out as much as confirming or leaving it here for others to find)  Also wanted to thank you for giving it a shot.

It's really engaging even if by the end of Ch. 4 I was more in the mood for a riot than sexy time ??. My one major narrative critique is that I feel like some of the mystery was a bit too obviously telegraphed but over all it worked quite well for a little adventure game. I may or may not go back for a bad ending just for the lolz.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

It's really engaging even if by the end of Ch. 4 I was more in the mood for a riot than sexy time ??. My one major narrative critique is that I feel like some of the mystery was a bit too obviously telegraphed but over all it worked quite well for a little adventure game. I may or may not go back for a bad ending just for the lolz.

That's a fair critique.  I had a choice between "obvious mystery is obvious" and "that came out of nowhere, now you're just making stuff up," and went for the former.  You'd be surprised how many people didn't guess or misinterpreted stuff.

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2021 at 8:10 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Is chapter 5 out?

Not yet.  It's being worked on every week.  

On 7/28/2021 at 2:13 AM, BABY35 said:

any why you can get the game to work on an android phone??

I have no idea.  Probably not?