LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fur Question

UndieNites

Hey there,

I've a question with regards to the whole baby fur thing, if I may. Simply put, how does it all work? I get the cute factor (especially so with cats and dogs) with animals and all - huge animal lover in general here (bugs and creepy crawlies being the exception) - but am wondering how someone identifies with being a "furry." How about animals that don't have hair/fur, such as birds or turtles, or those without legs, such as fish or snakes?

• 3 weeks later...

"Furry" is actually a generalization. Many "Furries" are of species well outside the category of having "Fur", such as, mythological creatures (Dragons, griffins, unicorns, etc.), bats (though I do think they do have short hair/fur), reptiles (lizards, snakes, etc.). "Furry" typically refers to the fandom itself, many don't suit at all and are writers, musicians and artists.

To answer one of your other questions, No, we are not just limited to those that they were an animal in a previous life. Myself for example, I decided on a fox because their traits suit my own, that and I had a very unique dream once that left me spritually awakened as a "furry" I litterally shapeshifted into a canid (wolf or a fox, didn't check myself out that thoroughly), but it was a full experience, I could feel the ground beneath my paws, the wind passing through my fur as I ran, I was able to curl up, just like any other canid

Some of us Furries also just like to dress up and play pretend. For myself at least, I have multiple "fursonas" depending on how I'm feeling that go the full range of anthro to feral. It's how I choose to interpret my own personality into art or stories (even though I can't draw or write at all). It's also fun. Not all of us are living our post animal life., some of us just like to wear tails and collars cause we like to. Sometimes it's as simple as that.

• 11 months later...
On 1/6/2017 at 10:30 AM, Nyte Kitsune said:

"...bats (though I do think they do have short hair/fur)"

Bats absolutely have fur!  They are mammals and have all the traits as such. 

As for me, and a few other babyfurs that I know, we like the cute factor for one.  We are also drawn to the idea of being cute and fluffy and cuddly and all that other fun stuff.  Imagine feeling like a fluffy little kitten, and then kind of acting like that and curling up with someone. 

• 10 months later...

I've seen Furries.  Does a Babyfur suit have a diaper on,  or the person in the Furry suit have a diaper,  or both?

Google has lots of Babyfur drawings or images,  but not really people Babyfurs. Do people go out as Babyfurs like the Furries?

There's a Furries convention here every summer, but never seen any Babyfurs, that's why I'm asking 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:29 AM, UndieNites said:

Hey there,

I've a question with regards to the whole baby fur thing, if I may. Simply put, how does it all work? I get the cute factor (especially so with cats and dogs) with animals and all - huge animal lover in general here (bugs and creepy crawlies being the exception) - but am wondering how someone identifies with being a "furry." How about animals that don't have hair/fur, such as birds or turtles, or those without legs, such as fish or snakes?

Well we all know who ABDL's are and a furry is simply an enthusiast of anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Basically, anyone who takes an interest in any form of art relating to walking and talking animal characters with human personalities and traits. For example, Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Every single character from Zootopia, Mickey Mouse, Goofy...etc It can be expressed in any form of art including cartoons, animation, fursuiting and mascots, role playing...etc. Some people enjoy dressing up in a fursuit, some people simply enjoy admiring the fursuiters. Some people enjoy drawing anthropomorphic animals, some people like collecting furry art. Furry is how we like to express ourselves and some people feel like the best way to express who they perceive themselves to be or who they wish you to perceive them to be is through furry. Babyfurs, is a clash of both worlds. Basically, babyfurs are people who enjoy both the ABDL community and being a furry. 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, Spanky said:

I've seen Furries.  Does a Babyfur suit have a diaper on,  or the person in the Furry suit have a diaper,  or both?

Google has lots of Babyfur drawings or images,  but not really people Babyfurs. Do people go out as Babyfurs like the Furries?

There's a Furries convention here every summer, but never seen any Babyfurs, that's why I'm asking 

It's important to note that only a small percentage of furries have fursuits. For an Example, at my local Furry conventions "AnthrOhio" this year, they had a total of 862 attendees and only 179 of them had registered fursuits. That is only 9%! Most furries are not enthusiastic enough about fursuiting to actually own one and most furries just enjoy admiring fursuiters and not actually being one. A very small percentage of furries even have a fursuit and most babyfurs with fursuits don't really express their ABDL side of their furriness openly because the fact is, babyfurs are not very well excepted in the furry community. Unfortunately, there has been a few bad incidents within the furry community involving only a handful of people who may have not represented the community in the best way and that has painted a bad image in a lot of people's mind. If you where to search the web for babyfur fursuiters, you will probably find a handful of fursuiters wearing a diaper but only in a private space.

Personally speaking, I'm technically a babyfur in the sense that I enjoy diapers, I relate to the ABDL community and I'm also a furry. It's easier to call myself a babyfur then saying "I'm a Diaper lover and a furry". While I have a fursona (a anthropomorphic animal charter one uses to express themselves both online and in person), I represent that fursona as both an adult and a puppy. I've even come up with a backstory for my fursona that allows me to express my fursona as both an adult and a Puppy without clashing. In the end, it's all boils down to self expression. 

• 1 month later...