LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend issues......

DonBrighton

Hey guys,

So I managed fairly on in my relationship to get my girlfriend into diapers (more specifically me wearing as opposed to her).

However, I'm increasingly getting the desire to use the diaper for what God intended it for.... (wetting).
She's cool with me wearing, especially to bed as she says I get far more clingy to her in bed when I'm wearing......- which is true as I LOVE her touching my diaper!

However, I've been starting to get a huge desire to actually wet my nappy whilst around her, and the thought of her touching my wet diaper drives me insane!
But my big problem is that I'm not sure whether somehow it might completely change her opinion as to why I wear them. At the moment, we use them in more of a sexual way, but if I were to wet my diaper, I don't know whether she might suddenly turn and think I wear for completely different reasons, and thus completely goes off of them!

I don't quite know how I'd go from justifying

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was in this same situation with an ex girlfriend you have to be upfront about it asap! I wet a few times while sleep and she would check in between my legs realize I wet myself she would humiliate me by which was cool however she was serious. I would say dont kick around it if you want to get the full experience with your kink!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

being honest is best with long term relationships. i told my g/f i like to wear and wet diapers within the first year of us dating and i would like her to explore it some herself. she encourages and supports me and my diapers because it is another facet of what makes me her favorite teddy bear! diapers are just extra fluff! lol

i encourage her to try them out more and also to explore the "little" aspect of this all.

This comes around in so many flavors, it should have its own forum in the "Support" section

If she loves you enough she very may well not bat an eye. I'd say be honest telling her how it makes you feel. I'm sure she knows you may use them seeing as they are diapers and that's their main use. Just be true to yourself and let her think about it. Confidence is key bud.

• 2 months later...

My wife understands that me being diapered is something she signed up for. However, yesterday she didn't know I was wearing under my clothes and she was ready for some love. When I went in the bathroom and she heard me untaping the diaper, she lost interest. Not that I didn't succeed in changing her mind, but she couldn't finish so FYI, if you think sex is in your near future then don't pad up.

• 2 weeks later...