LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex curl up into a tighter ball after pretty much chocking on the air and her tears her head was killing her like being torn open everything felt like that screaming in pain well she tried wasn't sure what sound she was making she just felt like she was going to be sick or black out or both as she held her head which meant she was covering her face so that wasn't helping her as she couldn't breathe even more

Aaliyah picked up Alex and cuddled her with tears in her eyes she said.

Aaliyah: I-its ok Alex its ok Alex mummy's here for you Shh sniff mummy is here sob for you.

Aaliyah said crying Alex looked up and saw Aaliyah crying watch made her feel worse.

--------------------------------

Alice: m-mommy can I-I make a get well card you Alex

Alex tried to clam down enough just to make Aaliyah feel better Alex didn't want Aaliyah to feel bad or cry because she was mess up was what Alex was thinking but she couldn't so hid herself in her mummy which to her for some odd reason help a little

"Nu cwy mummy " Alex says in a ruff soft voice when she finely stops crying and looks at Aaliyah again shaking lightly from all the crying before her eyes and face red and snotty from all the crying

Aaliyah: mummy's ok Alex its just look I love you more then you can ever know a-sniff-and I just want you to be happy you know if I didn't get you with the pills you know what could happen what could really happen and Alex I have to tell you your not an adult your a baby like Alice.

Aaliyah said as she wiped her eyes.

-------------------------

Alice: mommy is Alex like this because of me I-I am sorry I did not mean to do it I.

Alice said before her mommy sheed her and rubbed her back

Alex didn't know what to say but she felt worst making Aaliyah cry and being a brat "me sowwy me made yow cwy mummy cause of my mess up head and being a bawt " she finely said after a while

Alex wanted to say yes but at the same time it didn't seem fair to Aaliyah or anyone else she had been rude too before and since she knew Elaine was going to watch her it be awkward the next time if they just left like this she look at Aaliyah again her the look on her face said it was up to Aaliyah

Alex bites her lip thinking on one hand she didn't want to be left alone with out her mummy on the other Aaliyah did save lives and she could guess Elaine wouldn't hurt her and /or let Alice be mean to her "n-n-nu mummy gu help peoplw" she finely said before putting her thumb in her mouth worried

Alex felt better knowing that she wasn't sure if it was because she felt safer with Aaliyah or because her mind finely snap but either way she needed before she started wiggling "feel yucky mummy " she whine softly pouting at Aaliyah