LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Elaine took Alice "Aaliyah I really don't think Alex wants or cares she pretty much growled at me when I tried holding her and said she won't trust and hates us and she not a fan of yours also " Elaine warns giving Aaliyah a look that says your pushing to hard and it's going to backfire on you

"But that's up to her Aaliyah and then your lucky I put mittens on her because she looks like she ready to hit someone " Elaine says but her face shows what she meant was Alex could do something if she wanted to that could cost Aaliyah going to prison if she kept pushing to hard

Aaliyah: we can talk more about it later but first Alex Alice wants to say something to you and I know your in a mood but how about this after the enema is done I will change you and give you something to eat and it can be what ever you want but you have to hear out Alice.

Alex looked from under her pillow with and sighs thinking to herself her adult life is over even if she could get away she may still need diapers and more so what the hell and got out from under her pillow

"Don't call me that " Alex said losing the glare at Alice and more pouted at her she then sigh once more she knew Aaliyah wanted her to hear this so said " you might as well it's the only way I'm getting out of here " tapping on the crib at the end so they knew what she meant

• Like 1

"Nope I just want this day over with and not be here " Alex says still frowning as she curl up "but you deserve this life since you got lucky to not go to prison I don't deserve this life " she adds

"I would still lost my job but if anyone had listen when I first tried to tell people maybe I wouldn't but that it " Alex says but then add "I use to be a doctor and at 21 that impressive and when I found out people higher up then me where stealing and selling drugs that where meant to help the people in are care I tried to tell there bosses so the super big ones but no one listens to a inturn they found out and start bullying me then use one person they knew I didn't want to get hurt against me they even planted drugs in my locker and told me to sell the or else one day on the phone and I told them no like it matters now anyway the person I was trying to protect for some dumb reason since I hate and don't trust normally use it against me then promise to help me keep my job which as you can see was bullshit and I still lost it and ended up here I was a good person who still ended up as someone toy so like I said Alice you deserve this for what you did I didn't yet in the end it doesn't matter if your good because people are just going to stab you in the back " Alex says her voice showing nothing as she turn away

but as she turned away she tried to hide the fact she was crying witch made Elaine get up from the chair and take Alice out of the room.

Aaliyah: Alex..... look I know you hurt this I know you think you would have just gotten caned but you must know that you could have gone to prison and with your size you could have died and why did you not tell me I would have helped you you know this.

Alex tired to say something