LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex sat up in the on call room bed "what a fuck up dream " Alex mumble to herself as she got up and left the room to go back to work once she done what she been told to do she got sent to fine Aaliyah "Dr Morningstar I was sent to be on your service today " Alex said holding charts

Alex blink confused and look at Aaliyah for a moment before saying "um I'm confused your not my mother and I'm adult and I'm sorry for running late Dr. Morningstar I woke up for some reason in the on call room then had to bring labs and charts to the other doctors before being sent to you " Alex answered back truthfully then added "but look I have your charts now and just need to know what you want me to do "

"What you on about Aaliyah I don't have a diaper bag and I got work to do so if you just don't want me to work with me just say but im not going to let you treat me like a baby like everyone else " Alex said in a clam way and begand to walk away in her dream

"To do my job I know people think interns are dumb and can't do anything but treating me like a child is even worst Aaliyah I thought you were better then that " Alex says while trying to tug her arm away

"What the what are you on about you crazy woman I'm adult and at work you can't treat me like this " Alex said trying to get off Aaliyah lap she should of known it was a dream as soon as she noticed she was in a skirt but hadn't yet

Alex kept trying to hold as tears fell down on her face as she look at mirror so she could her diaper glad there only mess was in her diaper and she piss that she was still init she drop her head crying into the bed as she mess more "Aaliyah!!" Alex yell out as she just wanted a bath and to hopefully she was done messing herself she didn't know she could crap this much

Alex screaming like someone was trying to kill her as she hit the bed with her fists and kick as best as she could sobbing she tried calling for Aaliyah again this time not using her name "MUMMY!" She scream before she started having a coughing fit wearing her self out

Alex huff and pouted since she couldn't disagree with that "what I do about work tomorrow " Alex ask as she lay on the changing table still sounding like a small child but better now she had clam down more