LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
babygoth

Dr.Baby

4,509 posts in this topic

"Happy fank yow mummy " Alex says hugging Aaliyah tight 

Elaine shook her head "and three I did warn you Alice looks like your getting a red bum then your mouth  wash out " Elaine says 

Aaliyah: oh your welcome sweetie

-----------------------------------

Alice: b-but but that's not fair mommy you swear

Alex pulled back and smile at Aaliyah before she starts shaking her rattle happily with a giggle 

"I'm a adult and I don't swear in front of you also " 

Aaliyah: now sweetie do you want your baba

-------------------------------------

Alice: I-I am an Adult t-too and what about that one time were that guy cut you off when we were out

Alex nodded as she kept playing with the rattle enjoying her new toy 

"Alice we just been over this and that because he risk our lives " Elaine says as she sits on the close toilet seat and brought Alice over to her 

Aaliyah picked up the bottle and said.

Aaliyah: so sweetie how do you think your day is going

-------------------------------------------

Alice: but but please can't I be an Adult for one week just to so you I can.

Alice said as she tired to pull away

"Odd mummy nut wat I fink it gu " Alex said reaching for the bottle 

"Alice I already told you if you want to be a adult then you have to go to prison " Elaine says as she pulls Alice onto her lap 

Aaliyah: oh well what do you think of Alice and her mommy

---------------------------------

Alice: but I made that deal with the judge and helped pay the people I took from

Alex blush when Alice was mentioned but mumble "they odd and confused me " she said truthfully 

"yes but your still facing time and even if you where to go do you really think you could be a adult?" Elaine says as she pulls down Alice diaper 

Aaliyah: oh how come

-------------------------------

Alice: please no stop please n-no Elaine don't and you know my Attorney said I did not have too if I stead with you for a time a-sob-and I think I could be with my money back I-I think

Alex just gave a shrug to that she didn't know why they just did 

Elaine gave Alice one hard smack on her bum before saying "is that all you care about is money Alice and yes I know but I have to tell your attorney that I think you change and won't do it again but since you only think about is money I don't think you change at all yet so aren't ready to be a adult " Elaine finishes before she starts sparking Alice 

Aaliyah: you all must done your bottle Alex

---------------------------------------

Alice started to kick and cry as she was spanked and as the spanking went on say said through tears.

Alice: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa E-Elaine st-stop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please yo-you need mo-waaaaaaaaaaaaaa-money t-sob-to be an waaaaaaaaaaa adult waaaaaaaaaaaaaa please no more no more please waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Alex nodded as she finishes off her bottle and handed it to Aaliyah when she was done she then snuggle into Aaliyah to get comfortable 

"now that where you are wrong and are still to young understand that money doesn't make you adult " Elaine says as she carries on 

Aaliyah put the bottle down and said.

Aaliyah: hope Elaine and Alice come back so we can watch the movie

------------------------------------------------------

Alice kept kicking and crying like a baby from the spanking and said.

Alice: no more n-no more Waaaaaaaaaaaaassss  E-Elaine st-stop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please a-and it do-does money an-and power does make you in adult.

( how many spankings Alice as gotten now )

(Not sure I didn't count them ) 

"me tu mummy " Alex mumble still snuggled in to Aaliyah 

"no it doesn't Alice and as soon as you truly learn this then maybe you will be ready to be adult again " Elaine explains giving a few final spanks on Alice bum "but not any sooner no matter how much of a brat or ask for it back " 

Aaliyah: so sweetie you never saw this movie before

--------------------------------------

after 35 spanking Elaine looks at her crying baby.

Alice: but but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's not fair E-Elaine and its true y-you need money an-and power to be an Adult waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Elaine sighs as she thinks about getting Alice's other punishment mittens and booties out

Alex shook her head it wasn't a film she seem to remember so it was a safe bet to say she never saw it and right now still didn't care she was still tried from how this day turn out so she was sure she might fall asleep during the film anyway 

Elaine shook her head with a sigh and took Alice to her time out chair and sat her there "don't move Alice " she told the young girl as she got out the mittens and booties out before waiting for Alice time to be up 

Aaliyah: Alex sweetie are you sleepy

-----------------------------------------

Alice cried as she was sat on the time out chair she hugged her new toy and put her thumb in her mouth and sucked it as fast as she could

"N....yes mummy " Alex mumble she was going to lie but she yawn when She started to talk so just said the truth 

Elaine came to Alice once her time out was done "come here honey your time out done " 

Aaliyah: its 4:00 so would you like an hour nap sweetie would that be good for you

----------------------------------------

but Alice did not get up she cried as she hugged her new toy and sucked her thumb

"Hmm nap mummy " Alex mumbles agreeing 

Elaine walk over and pick Alice up and cuddle and shh her softly 

Alice broke down and cried into Elaine chest as Elaine set in the rocker and pulled Alice's diaper back up and rocked her baby.

-------------------------------------------------

Aaliyah picked up Alex and took her to Alice's room when she got in there she saw Elaine rocking Alice

Elaine kept rocking and shhing Alice softly she gave Aaliyah a odd look when she saw her walk in with Alex "hey what's wrong?" She ask in a soft voice to her friend 

alex was pretty much a sleep when she was carried into Alice room sucking her thumb peacefully 

Aaliyah: sorry my little princess is still a little sleepy so just going to put her down for an hour nap how's Alice.

Alice start to feel better as Elaine rocked and shhed her softly even when Aaliyah  come in Alice just hugged her toy and sucked her thumb peacefully 

Elaine was about to say something but Alex grumble out "not a princess " 

Elaine laugh softly at Alex mumbling before nodding to Aaliyah "yeah she just finished her time out so getting some cuddle time " Elaine says