LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Alice just by saying that proves you haven't learn anything you lot thought you where stealing from the rich when in fact you where taking from not people them self but from charity's they set up to help poor people who needed it so it doesn't matter if you didn't want to take a lot

"Alice that even worst and the judge and lawyers didn't know this you can put into prison if they knew about this late after the fact as you lie under oath too" Elaine said shock and disappoint in Alice from that

"Alice you just said before you did that and I know you lie to the lawyer before when this all started and I'm the reason your not in jail as they knew about the "dirt" you had on people " Elaine says frowning

"Alice you need to breathe now come on honey deep slow breaths in and out like me you need to clam down before you pass out or something copy my breathing in and out " Elaine says in a clam voice going next to Alice and started do breathing like she told Alice to do in the hopes she would copy her looking at Aaliyah for help

"I was only trying to help if she carried on like this she going to hurt herself " Alex said calmly knowing yelling didn't help as she rolled her eyes she knew this as she had enough panic attacks to know this