LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex shook her head "Alice I grew up in homes and they aren't the best places so I haven't done a lot of stuff you have most likely " Alex said like it wasn't a big deal all of it

"It's just not my kind of thing to be honest Alice I'm bored just from watching you " Alex says not rude about it as she understood there be thing both girls wouldn't like and was okay with that

Alice: hay mommy h-hay Lisa.

Lisa: hey kitty cat how's my fav little brat doing.

Alice: good just um playing with sissy.

Lisa walked over to both girl's. Alex looked at the young girl she was a bit shorter then Elaine had big glasses red frizzy hair and freckles

( really well note me and maybe I can help )

Alex look the girl up and down trying to figure her out before they would be left alone with her Alex tried to do this with everyone even Aaliyah at the start and that how she got here by ignore what her gut said about her so Alex wasn't making the same mistake again so she was going to keep to herself till she knew what she was dealing with Lisa not saying Alex was going to be bad just distant

Lisa: so this little cutie must be Alex right.

Aaliyah: that's right she is my little princess.

Lisa looked around and saw Aaliyah she then said.

Lisa: hello you must be Aaliyah its nice to met you

Aaliyah: same here.

Alex looked at her mummy she was wearing a one piece seafoam green dress with a white ribbon on the side, white heels. Alex then looked on Aaliyah's face she