LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

But at the same time she didn't, like Alice because like Aaliyah said Alex was force to do bad things and Alice did bad stuff on purpose but Alex finely admitted at lest to herself that Aaliyah was right she was just a little girl who needs her mummy

And sigh Alice still confused her to know end she didn't know what to think about the other girl 'one moment she fine the next she kicks up the biggest fuss about nothing I know I'm no better at times but still' she thought rolling her eyes

"How can you give me the answers bonny your just a baby too who can't talk yet " Alex says with a sigh as she rocks bonny in her arms like Aaliyah had done to her before

She was odd too was Alex first thought not like her mummy at all but she like Elaine being different she understood Alex a little better than Aaliyah could not that Alex wanted a different mummy no but she knew she was safe with Elaine too when her mummy wasn't around

Alex lay bonny down on a pillow carefully and cover her with Alex blanket before turning around "uh huh shhh mummy bonny sleeping " Alex whisper and crawled over too Aaliyah