LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex let the pacifier hang from her top as she let what Aaliyah said sink in then look around the room to do the math roughly on how much it seem Aaliyah spend on Alex "mummy why you spend so much money on me that's not good it's your money why did you waste so much on me ?" Alex finely ask after thinking about her words and the fact Alex was use to so little in her life in her mind it was a waste that the money Aaliyah was going on her and it didn't seem fair to young girl who didn't seem to understand it

"Yes please mummy " Alex says looking up at Aaliyah with big bright eyes and a smile showing Aaliyah that Alex was starting to look healthier from being in her care the last few days then she had in a while even with all the emotional stuff that happen

Alex sat drinking watching Aaliyah also as she thought about how quickly she became Aaliyah baby and how she still thought she didn't fully like it but she didn't hate it also now she blink a few times when she heard the question she thought about it then shrug unsure full of the plan for today "don't know mummy " she lips behind her bottle dribbling a little

"Otay mummy is there anything else we got to do also ?" Alex ask smiling when she thought of getting a bike of her own "mummy can my bike be purple?" Alex added that was the only thing she care about she didn't care if it was the best or the fastest new or second hand she just wanted a purple bike

"Yay can we get them with dinosaurs , rockets or puppies mummy " Alex ask truly happy with getting new clothes and getting a choice Alex eyes were again big and bright over something as simple as clothes "mummy can we get colourful socks too ?" She ask boncing in her seat liking how this day may go better then yesterday Alex finish her bottle and place it next to her as she pick up her dragon

Alex smile again at Aaliyah before turning back to peter her dragon talking to him like he was real she could feel Aaliyah looking at her and it made Alex wonder what Aaliyah was thinking about as Alex herself play with her toy happily in her own world

"I'll be good super good " Alex agree easily as soon as Aaliyah said about spanking Alex didn't want that so as soon as she was out of the car and Aaliyah lock it Alex took her hand and lightly tug on her mummy arm wanting to go in