LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Can we start with me being in a clean diaper and being aloud to be both sides of me ?" Alex ask shyly while looking away it was her way of saying she trusting Aaliyah to help her but she need to be able to be comfortable in all ways and that scared her more that Aaliyah would say no which would make Alex walls go back up again Alex knew that that's why she ask and why she was scared to hear the answer

"You said I have to be your girly girl for a month but I need to know I can be your tomboy too because that me sometimes I like dressing up and playing tea party and mummy to my dolls but other times I like playing with boys stuff so I want to play the knight not the princess and get messy if I play outside acting like... how I want to be I know you don't like it but I need that " Alex says looking Aaliyah in the eye as she talk looking worry as she did

"But I don't wanna spanking mummy can't we try something else " Alex sniffle out as Aaliyah push her back softly to finish changing her Alex head was spinning from everything so she suck on her thumb not sure where she drop her pacifier now