LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Why I'm no different from any other people who grew up in a child home.... I took being alway felt like nothing being made so uncomfortable taking beating when they thought I was bad being small they spaces or not being fed.... like I said I'm no different from other kid who grew up like that " Alex ramble out looking down shaking feeling so many things

"What else to tell I already told you I was beaten, not given food and put in small places and left there for hours on end they mess up my mind my body to the point I'm still scared of things that normal adults aren't " Alex said by the end sobbing into Aaliyah messing herself as bring up pass made her feel sick so if she had to talk the end result was normally other her throwing up or it coming out the other end

Alex whimper when Aaliyah moved her and she started to clam down when Aaliyah put her nipple in Alex mouth and started to talk Alex kept sniffing with tears down her face for a bit before she started sucking before she felt her body clam down soon Alex had her eyes close as she drank

"Stuff like guys like way bigger then me even when I'm in heels and if they try touching me um small spaces, being to much of a pain for people till they hurt me people finding out and using stuff against me to hurt me and