LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
zombieg

Mommy Missy in Las Vegas sessions (skype sessions too!)

Just letting everyone here know that I do offer in person babysitting/mommy sessions in Las Vegas. I started doing it over a year ago when we decided that we weren't having kids so this is a way for me to persue my nurturing and disciplinary side.  There's a reason why my ex-husband and my husband have both naturally called me "mom." lol
This page has all the info you need including what I offer, rates: Mommy Missy Las Vegas AB Babysitting Service

I also offer skype to skype video sessions at the lowest rate you're going to find: ABDL Mommy skype sessions

niteflirt2.jpg

• Like 1

I so wish you came to Chicago!!!

Hey Jbo! Awwww.... I wish I could change your dipees!  Maybe one day I will make it out that way... you never know!  Also you never know if you come to Vegas for a work convention or a bachelor party (happens a lot it seems) 
I made my OWN babysitting site at www.mommymissy.com

i am probably moving to the las vegas area in the next year.. perhaps i could build you that crib.... check on my profile and look at me nursery

I plan on being in Vegas July 31st through the 7th of August, will you still be there and do you include changing all diapers in your nursery?  I prefer cloth with plastic pants but also do more than just wet them.

The crib is almost ready to go so thank you for your offer @Glennie! 
@booboobritches I unfortunately will NOT be in town on those dates; I'll be in Los Angeles area that entire time. Sorry to have missed you this time around but I'll always be here for years to come. Right now, I don't change messy dipees, just my preference as of now. 

Omg.  I think I'm going to have to come to Vegas in a week or two.  Sounds like fun walking the strip getting diaper checks.