• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've already started booking for Capcon 2019 March 27-31st and over half booked! It's limited time so if you're planning on attending Capcon and want special mommy time, book it now! www.myvegasnursery.com/capcon/  (FULLY BOOKED - NO OPENINGS)

I'll have my Diaper Change Happy Hour in my room again, Thur-Sat 5pm-7pm BYOD $10 changes and my room is open for hanging out!

I'm on Instagram @diaper.perv and Fetlife= diaperperv

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I'll be in Los Angeles Jan 19-21, 2019 for babysitting sessions (near LAX in Hawthorne). Not many times left so book now! www.mommymissy.com/booknow.htm the deposit is $50 when I travel. 
the next time I'll be in Los Angeles for babysitting for sure is Aug 1-2, 2019! 

Instagram @diaper.perv

On 1/3/2019 at 1:03 PM, zombieg said:

I'll be in Los Angeles Jan 19-21, 2019 for babysitting sessions (near LAX in Hawthorne). Not many times left so book now! www.mommymissy.com/booknow.htm the deposit is $50 when I travel. 
the next time I'll be in Los Angeles for babysitting for sure is Aug 1-2, 2019! 

Instagram @diaperperv

I highly recommend mommy missy, don’t pass up a great time!! She is gorgeous and very good at what she does( being a mommy)! She was my first experience with anyone, I was very nervous before the appointment and mommy missy made me feel very comfortable and gave me a great experience. I left feeling very comfortable with who I am!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 5:31 PM, Jbo said:

I highly recommend mommy missy, don’t pass up a great time!! She is gorgeous and very good at what she does( being a mommy)! She was my first experience with anyone, I was very nervous before the appointment and mommy missy made me feel very comfortable and gave me a great experience. I left feeling very comfortable with who I am!!

Awwwww... thank you Jbo! It was super fun meeting you & sharing an experience with you!  I hope you continue your journey into the community and get involved! I'm happy I can be a positive influence in your life. 

2 hours ago, zombieg said:

Because I looooove being difficult, I've rebranded myself after 3 years and it's now Mommy D and the new (same) site is www.myvegasnursery.com
www.instagram.com/diaperperv
www.twitter.com/diaperperv
Fetlife: diaperperv

Your only difficult cause you don’t live in Chicago ?. Thanks for the update Mommy D! I just noticed you are booked in Chicago ?,  that must mean things are going real good for you , I’m happy for you !! Your the best!!! Let me know if and when you will be making it back to Chicago.

• Like 1
On 3/12/2019 at 12:01 PM, Jbo said:

Your only difficult cause you don’t live in Chicago ?. Thanks for the update Mommy D! I just noticed you are booked in Chicago ?,  that must mean things are going real good for you , I’m happy for you !! Your the best!!! Let me know if and when you will be making it back to Chicago.

Hey Jbo! I was literally just emailing you now! I'm actually going to be coming in a little early and have some time open!! Magic! So please check your primate messages on here and also your email for what day/time I have open!  

3 hours ago, zombieg said:

Hey Jbo! I was literally just emailing you now! I'm actually going to be coming in a little early and have some time open!! Magic! So please check your primate messages on here and also your email for what day/time I have open!  

Ok I’m in!! I just sent u a message in your inbox.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...