LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready to change a bottom!

Michelle

Welcome back! Your roleplays were actually how I found this website in the first place, so it's nice to see you again :)

My name is Mina and I'm three years old. I bump and tumble down the stairs on my bottom, wearing my aqua-green Princess Ariel nightie and a stinky, poopy Sofia the First pull-up with the little heart faded because it's wet too. You let me wear it because I begged and promised I was a big girl. It's a miracle none of my nighttime mess escapes through the leg gatherings as I slide down the stairs one by one, making silly sounds until I reach the bottom. I try to waddle past you to the bathroom so I can hide my messy pull-up so you think that I'm still a big girl, trying to sneak behind you on tip toe when I see you on the phone, hoping you don't see or smell me :blush::P

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

(Thank you sweetie!)

Talking on the phone, I hear my baby girl moving past me while on the phone and also catch a whiff of a poopy bottom. I turn to look and see her heading for the bathroom. I decide to just remain calm and simply follow her to the bathroom.

"Mina sweetie did you make a mess in your pull-ups?" Mommy ask in a very gentle but also firm voice.

Mommy awaits for her reply.

I stop and look behind at Mommy, looking sheepishly down and putting my hands on my bottom, thinking if I cover my bottom, Mommy can't smell my accident. "N-No..." I stutter, turning around, hands still on her bottom. "Mina go to potty wike big girl" I say, but I cover my bottom too strongly and push in on my pull-up and some of my mess slips out from the leg cuff and falls on the floor.

11 hours ago, minachan16 said:

I stop and look behind at Mommy, looking sheepishly down and putting my hands on my bottom, thinking if I cover my bottom, Mommy can't smell my accident. "N-No..." I stutter, turning around, hands still on her bottom. "Mina go to potty wike big girl" I say, but I cover my bottom too strongly and push in on my pull-up and some of my mess slips out from the leg cuff and falls on the floor.

"Of course you can potty like a big girl Mina, but you're still going to have accidents now and then while you are learning." "OK now let's get you cleaned up and changed."

Knowing how messy my child is I decide the easy thing to do is clean you up while standing in the bath tub. I lift Mina up and stand her in the empty tub.

"OK move your hands away from your bottom sweetie."

First I get plenty of baby wipes out as well as a plastic bag I will need for disposal. Next I remove Mina's nightie and place in the dirty clothes, leaving her in just the messy pull-up. Next I have Mina spread her legs a bit, then I carefully tear the sides of the pull-up open. With my hand under the pull-up I carefully remove from your bottom doing my best to keep all the mess contained in the pull-up. After placing the pull-up in the plastic bag, I grab a baby wipe.

My child's bottom is covered with poopy mess, from her lower back, all the way to her front area. I begin wiping her cheeky bottom.

47 minutes ago, Michelle said:

"Of course you can potty like a big girl Mina, but you're still going to have accidents now and then while you are learning." "OK now let's get you cleaned up and changed."

Knowing how messy my child is I decide the easy thing to do is clean you up while standing in the bath tub. I lift Mina up and stand her in the empty tub.

"OK move your hands away from your bottom sweetie."

First I get plenty of baby wipes out as well as a plastic bag I will need for disposal. Next I remove Mina's nightie and place in the dirty clothes, leaving her in just the messy pull-up. Next I have Mina spread her legs a bit, then I carefully tear the sides of the pull-up open. With my hand under the pull-up I carefully remove from your bottom doing my best to keep all the mess contained in the pull-up. After placing the pull-up in the plastic bag, I grab a baby wipe.

My child's bottom is covered with poopy mess, from her lower back, all the way to her front area. I begin wiping her cheeky bottom.

I feel better and smile a little when Mommy reaffirms that I am a big girl, even though I had an accident. I take Mommy's hand as she helps me to the bathroom and into the bathtub. I giggle as I reach my hands, way, way up when Mommy tells me to move them. I do my best to hold still as Mommy wipes me with the cold baby wipes, trying not to squeak or squirm too much. "Wipies cold, Mommy," I tell you as you wipe my bottom.

24 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

I feel better and smile a little when Mommy reaffirms that I am a big girl, even though I had an accident. I take Mommy's hand as she helps me to the bathroom and into the bathtub. I giggle as I reach my hands, way, way up when Mommy tells me to move them. I do my best to hold still as Mommy wipes me with the cold baby wipes, trying not to squeak or squirm too much. "Wipies cold, Mommy," I tell you as you wipe my bottom.

Mommy laughs a little, "Yes the wipes can feel cold at first."

9 hours ago, minachan16 said:

I drop my hands down, sucking my thumb as I look at you with puppy dog eyes while you wipe my front diaper area. "Mommy, do I gotta wear diapies again?" I say, pouting a little because I think my pull-ups are much cuter and I like them more, but I know what I did was something babies do and I know mommy might put me in a diapie again because of that.

"Well sweetie you definitely need diapers at bedtime as your not used to waking up and going to the bathroom." "As for pull-ups, I'll let you wear them through the day and see if you are going to try using your potty and not just stand there and pee and poop in them."

After I finish cleaning up my daughter's bottom, I take some diaper cream and spread all over my child's bottom and front area, then lift her from the tub.

"OK sweetie put your panties on," I say pointing to the package of open pull-ups.

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

"Well sweetie you definitely need diapers at bedtime as your not used to waking up and going to the bathroom." "As for pull-ups, I'll let you wear them through the day and see if you are going to try using your potty and not just stand there and pee and poop in them."

After I finish cleaning up my daughter's bottom, I take some diaper cream and spread all over my child's bottom and front area, then lift her from the tub.

"OK sweetie put your panties on," I say pointing to the package of open pull-ups.

I feel like I disappointed you when you tell me I need to wear diapers to bed still, but I'm really happy I get to wear my pull-ups all day :D "Okay, mommy, I wanna use the potty," I say, because I want you to believe me. I squeak a little cuz the diaper rash cream is SUPER cold, but I don't think much of it when I'm lifted out of the tub and run to the pink pack of pull-ups and grab one with Cinderella on it, running back to Mommy holding it out excitedly. "Dis one, Mommy! Dis one!"

15 hours ago, Michelle said:

After receiving a call again from the school nurse and being inform about my child's accident, I grab yet another change of clothing as well as a package of diapers and pull-ups. I drive over to my daughter's school and head to the nurse's office and find my daughter Faith. "Hey sweetie, another accident I see," mommy says calmly. "OK well let's get you changed, then we are going to talk a little, but don't worry OK?" "Everything is going to be just fine." That being said I undress my daughter from the waist down removing her overalls and panties. I then clean her up a little wiping her bottom and around her privates.

"Sweetie I talked with your nurse and it seems your accidents are getting more frequent with no signs of letting up." "So I brought you a package of pull-ups as well as diapers." "From now on you are going to need to wear at least pull-ups to school for your clothing protection." "I feel this is way better than removing you from school and this way you may enjoy your classes like always." "Now at the beginning of each class, your teacher is going to check your bottom, and if your pull-up is wet and puffy you will be sent to the girl's bathroom, or nurses office to change your panties." "If you're

Aurora woke up in her room after a nice nap. Her diaper full of warm pee as usual. She jumped down from her bed and began to play. At 3.5 she should be at least starting to potty train but wants nothing to do with the potty, happy with her diapees. She starts to play with her studies setting up a tea party when she feels the need to poo. She crouches down and Evans to push as the warm mush enters her diaper. As she finishes she sits down and goes back to playing as if nothing happened

I'm Lou, I'm 2.5 years old and since I'm getting older mommy has decided to potty train me but I've been pouty about it because I love my diapers. "Mommy mommy!" I call you as I try to toddle with my legs crossed. I pout as I hold my pull up, I need to go pee pee but I won't until I have my diapers back 'cause this pull ups are not comfy. "Hafta go pee pee, Lou has diapy back!" I whine.

I'm Zachary, a five year old boy. I'm potty trained and wearing regular underwear and pants. One day I'm sitting on the floor watching TV, but I suddenly fill my pants with diarrhea. I start crying, and you think its a good idea to put me in diapers until my diarrhea goes away. This will start right after I poop my pants, and end once

• 2 weeks later...