LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts / Advice on something please

Hi sorry, and thank you for the reply :)

It is like a Wicker basket we have on top of a dresser in our room still that has all of the babies old supplies, Nappies, wipes, creams etc. (Sorry if you call it something different)

She takes a Nappy from that basket (Which my daughter hasn't needed for 5 months and really shouldn't still be there) and puts it with my pyjama's like she is leaving me a bedtime nappy for when i get into my Pyjamas.

I keep putting Nappies in the basket whenever she uses one so it is always stocked up and they are never going down lol

I also have a nappy on top of my xbox console in my "office" which she has seen many times when she comes into speak to me but to say we are really close she has never asked "why is there a nappy on top of your xbox"

• Like 1

I know HotDogg! that's why i wanted to ask here and get peoples thoughts / opinions.

We never bring it up to each other in person as I think both of us wouldn't be comfortable with it maybe? And I try to be careful not to say something too direct to her just in case but always in a joking kind of

Yeah I'm stumped. I'd just be careful. I think it's more likely that she knows but there's still that off chance that she doesn't and she's just being oblivious to this and has an odd sense of humor. Like she's continually putting out diapers that would never fit you so it's like a weak joke after the 3rd time.

While I have not read it. I have heard enough about it to know what it is about and what it says and this book looks like it should make the rounds in your circle. There appear to be several incarnations of it. I would suggest the one about dating. Straightening this out is a job primarily for your partner since the problems appear to be on that side of the relationship

https://www.google.com/#q=BOOK+BOUNDARIES

4 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

While I have not read it. I have heard enough about it to know what it is about and what it says and this book looks like it should make the rounds in your circle. There appear to be several incarnations of it. I would suggest the one about dating. Straightening this out is a job primarily for your partner since the problems appear to be on that side of the relationship

https://www.google.com/#q=BOOK+BOUNDARIES

Sorry?

I think you may have missed the whole topic of the post?

My reading of the topic was that persons were speaking out of turn. This is about who has the "right" to say what and how to decide and implement that decision. As I posted, I have not read it, but I've heard it recommended for spaceific problems. Usually in-laws interfering in the financial matters of couples. My experience with it comes from Dave Ramsey who deals mostly in finances and he's had the author as a guest.

7 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

My reading of the topic was that persons were speaking out of turn. This is about who has the "right" to say what and how to decide and implement that decision. As I posted, I have not read it, but I've heard it recommended for spaceific problems. Usually in-laws interfering in the financial matters of couples. My experience with it comes from Dave Ramsey who deals mostly in finances and he's had the author as a guest.

• Like 1

All Right, but it was a pretty long presentation that mentioned other people. The one to ask would be her, we are not mind-readers with persons we have not met. Even so, they are sort of out of line. This part got by me " but because I like to hear about it my girlfriend tells me when they do ", because

I'm a bit confused. You said your partner of 12 years so I imagine she is the mother of your daughter. You also refer to the older woman as your partners mother in law. This makes it seem like your partner is married. Is the older woman your partner's

6 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

All Right, but it was a pretty long presentation that mentioned other people. The one to ask would be her, we are not mind-readers with persons we have not met. Even so, they are sort of out of line. This part got by me " but because I like to hear about it my girlfriend tells me when they do ", because

6 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Sorry to say, but I am having a veracity-challenge with this one.

I think you need to dig deeper into this one Rosalie! Who is this person infatuated with?

2 hours ago, Bumbelera said:

I am sorry to hear that, let me know how and I will hopefully be able to help?

My 'incredulity' meter is running in the high range. It is just that after a lot of experience of how people react to someone wearing diapers, this one has the feel of fiction or fictionalised reality.

2 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

My 'incredulity' meter is running in the high range. It is just that after a lot of experience of how people react to someone wearing diapers, this one has the feel of fiction or fictionalised reality.

You seriously think that,

1 hour ago, rosalie.bent said:

Look, you could be telling the truth but I've heard various versions of this from time to time and they were all admitted fakes. I'm just saying that as a rule there is tremendous push-back and rejection of diapers. HUGE pushback. Real life stories of diapers and family/partners of wearers are usually filled with difficulty, stubbornness and misunderstanding. Even the good ones have a lot of misgivings. Like I said, you could be telling the truth, but history is not on your side.

I am telling the truth....

But I understand your doubts. If you or others don't believe me then that's fine. I am living it and asking thoughts