LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do diapers make you wet more

oldwetter66

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I agree the amount of urine doesnt change but I guess the attitude does. If I wear a diaper I just wet in it even if I wake up and then I go right back to sleep. If I don't wear one I toss and turn for a long time and sometimes can't go back to sleep.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I can relate to this. Diapers do actually make you wet more and it's because you are feeling more secure. When you are incontinent, but not fully and you don't have a diaper on your body automatically stops flooding in your pants. It's subconscious reaction, even though you leak - you don't flood - because you don't feel secure, you know there will be consequences if something like this happened to you in the middle of an office in your work, right? But once you start wearing diapers and your body will get used to you wearing diapers - you create some kind of security area. Your mind subconsciously knows, that it's safe to urinate in your diaper - you feel better. It doesn't happen right away after wearing a diaper, but it does happen if you will continue to wear them. It's basically the best way to progress your slight incontinence into a mild incontinence. A friend of mine had very similar issue. Another idea is also to wear diapers with lesser absorbency - my friend after my recommendation started to pick very comfy, but with lower absorbency diapers from hexa & co on purpose. Because when you are already wet, your body doesn't really seem to be so keen on urinating again - it's subconscious again - the only difference is, that when you will actually take liking in feeling wet down there, then it will be the flooding fiesta and trust me, it's very hard to control your primal behaviors.

6 minutes ago, John73 said:

Yes, I can relate to this. Diapers do actually make you wet more and it's because you are feeling more secure. When you are incontinent, but not fully and you don't have a diaper on your body automatically stops flooding in your pants. It's subconscious reaction, even though you leak - you don't flood - because you don't feel secure, you know there will be consequences if something like this happened to you in the middle of an office in your work, right? But once you start wearing diapers and your body will get used to you wearing diapers - you create some kind of security area. Your mind subconsciously knows, that it's safe to urinate in your diaper - you feel better. It doesn't happen right away after wearing a diaper, but it does happen if you will continue to wear them. It's basically the best way to progress your slight incontinence into a mild incontinence. A friend of mine had very similar issue. Another idea is also to wear diapers with lesser absorbency - my friend after my recommendation started to pick very comfy, but with lower absorbency diapers from hexa & co on purpose. Because when you are already wet, your body doesn't really seem to be so keen on urinating again - it's subconscious again - the only difference is, that when you will actually take liking in feeling wet down there, then it will be the flooding fiesta and trust me, it's very hard to control your primal behaviors.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sport said:

For me my incontinence is all over the place but do wear diapers all the time due to being a diabetic.

Same here my incontinence and enuresis is caused by my diabetes so wear nappies 24/7

• 5 months later...

The only thing I would say is if I wasn't wearing a nappy and woke up needing to pee I would probably get up where as if I was in a nappy I would just wet my nappy and go back to sleep. Not that this is an issue now. I would never go to bed without a nappy as I have little or no bladder control now and the bed would be soaked before the night was through.

I am the same way can’t be without at all the sensation in the nerves is gone gone too what a mess it would be 

I am the same way can’t be without at all the sensation in the nerves is gone gone too what a mess it would be 

Same here most of the timke I have no feeling of needing to go before it is too late and I wet heavily in my sleep.

Yes I hear you there wake up soaked every morning and barely do I recall it happened 

• Like 1

Yes I hear you there wake up soaked every morning and barely do I recall it happened 

Sometimes i vaguely  remember peeing in my sleep or semi awaken state but for the most time I just wake up in the morning wet.

I have to say yes, if I do happen to wake up with the urge to pee, I will often just wet my diaper rather than get up.

I very rarely wake needing to pee but if I did I would just let it flow and drift back to sleep.

I have an oab and also loss of nerve sensations according to the dr I definitely go more than the average person but I can’t tell I have to go it just happens when I do (we are talking rarely) & typically I won’t know I’ve gone until I notice the diaper moist from what I have been told I would not do well without my protection. 

• 2 weeks later...

Granted I do dribble when I do pee during the night, However when I am wearing my diapers at night before I go to bed. I will during the middle of night I will wet my diapers. And majority of people on here have said when if I do wake in the middle of the night and have to pee, All I have to do is pee in the diaper. and go back to sleep. But when I do wake up in the morning all I have to do is let go and let the diaper soaked it all up.

• 7 months later...

Absolutely i used to wet the bed most of the time but stopped mostly by about 13ish and started to again in my late teens after taking adhd meds...i started to wet the bed often and my gf ended up finding out about my bedwetting issue and then it progressed and sometimes i soaked not only my pjs and the bed but her too!!! So eventually she got tired of it and suggested i wear diapers to bed for a while but i was 2 embarrassed to agree so one day she jus came n with a pack and swore she wouldnt tell anyone so i agreed to wear them...well after a while i got used to them and just wet the bed without worrying...id even wake up needing to pee and just go back to sleep and would wake up in a warm wet diaper!!! Ive even woke up and just laid there and soaked my diaper and fell back asleep...well eventually we broke up and i ran out of them and was 2 shy to buy them myself so i started wetting my bed without protection again...ive discovered that I wet the bed almost every night again and I think it is bc she suggested I try goodnites for a while but ended up making me regress to the point of wetting my bed every night like when I was young....well this is where im currently at with it as i lay here typing in my now dry bed but by morning sure to be soaking wet bed!!! So yes i know diapers will make you wet more frequently...so  if ur not trying to keep wetting the bed forever then diapers may not be a great idea!!!

If you are still wetting the bed after stopping wearing a diaper to bed, its probably not the fact you wore diapers at night for a while you are correct wearing diapers and using them can and sometimes does increase your pre existing IC issue. Nocturnal IC issues is one of the toughest bladder issues to fix as a adult, go see an urologist to get checked out if you haven’t already and remember bed wetting can happen any time anywhere even juring a nap in the day time (Car, Plane,Friends couch)  be prepared to need to wear diapers every night and unfortunately juring the day if your nocturnal bed wetting continues. 

some times its just a  coincidence  that you were wearing diapers as a just incase that you nocturnal bed wetting increased it probably would have gotten to the same point in or out of diapers

Wearing diapers doesn't increase your urine output or change the times you need to pee, so they don't make you wet more. But they do (and probably will) cause you to resist wetting less, and that is why you will probably end up wetting more by wearing. The end effect is the same so this is not a question I'd spend much time thinking over. Just know what's likely going to happen and if you don't see that as a problem get your diaper on and go with it.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
Wearing diapers doesn't increase your urine output or change the times you need to pee, so they don't make you wet more. But they do (and probably will) cause you to resist wetting less, and that is why you will probably end up wetting more by wearing. The end effect is the same so this is not a question I'd spend much time thinking over. Just know what's likely going to happen and if you don't see that as a problem get your diaper on and go with it.
Bettypooh
So how often do u wet the bed??? Wat do u do about it??? Who knows???

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Every night though I usually wake slightly. I'm in diapers 24/7. Probably some few people outside of the ABDL community know of my bedwetting; most certainly there are those who know of my daytime wearing. For me the choice is simple- I need to wear diapers so I do. Whatever anyone else may think of that is not a major concern or consideration to me. I'm taking care of me and doing what is best for me and that's all that really matters now isn't it?

Bettypooh