LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Micropore diapers

jamestena

40 minutes ago, jamestena said:

I'm wondering if the funnels could have been altered so they didn't crush , maybe a tougher plastic that didn't get crushed by skin and body pressure when sat on.

I heard also the sheet was sticky... what help is a plastic sheet like that ?

On ?1?/?5?/?2017 at 8:39 AM, jamestena said:

Ahh I didn't realise body pressure was actually crushing the plastic micropores... I suppose when you sit in one you are effectively depleting the urine movement and like you say leaving it to lie on the surface which is effectively a swamp style plastic sheet. And I guess it stops oxygen too.
Exactly!
I wonder if they were thinking that certain people have a bit of body fat in the buttocks so when they sit in one the displacement wouldn't necessarily 'crush' the micropore holes? Only a thought.
Personally, I don't think they gave much practical thought to this at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh skys I remember thoes. Though to be honest, if I wanted to talk about diapers that worked and could be picked up from a store, the old school dry comforts where not bad. Thicker than heck though, and the padding was basicly a strip from front to back, much like a lot of the diapers out now days.

On the other hand, something I did like about the old school attends, is that thay where a full mat diaper. I am a side sleeper, you can guess how well that works with the disposables that have no padding on the sides. Not good at all. Its partly why I favor cloth and plastic pants, yet dislike pocket diapers.

• Like 1