LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Donald

The real baby is Hilary Clinton and her camp. Causing stupid liberal riots, demanding pointless which shows that Trump had more vote then she did, telling news station to stop reporting fake news by the way she is the most two faces person ever, and now she is begging for another electoral college vote, I mean come on...... I'm sorry if I step on toes but my God, liberal and democrats are bunch cry baby's if they don't get there way at all.

Again I'm sorry but everyone needs to grow up.

Lets make America great again

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

The real baby is Hilary Clinton and her camp. Causing stupid liberal riots, demanding pointless which shows that Trump had more vote then she did, telling news station to stop reporting fake news by the way she is the most two faces person ever, and now she is begging for another electoral college vote, I mean come on...... I'm sorry if I step on toes but my God, liberal and democrats are bunch cry baby's if they don't get there way at all.

Again I'm sorry but everyone needs to grow up.

Lets make America great again

Plus Let's not forget what Hillary said during the debate about Trump accepting the results,

• Like 3

Thank you!!! Someone understands me

When Obama was elected twice you didn't see conservatives or repulicains causing riots, chaos, traffic blocking, destroying stuff, burning flags, etc etc

But here you see libs and demos doing stuff that should be illegal as sin

But you see our "good" President Barack Obama turning a blind eye and go golfing and do NOTHING ABOUT IT

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Thank you!!! Someone understands me

When Obama was elected twice you didn't see conservatives or repulicains causing riots, chaos, traffic blocking, destroying stuff, burning flags, etc etc

But here you see libs and demos doing stuff that should be illegal as sin

But you see our "good" President Barack Obama turning a blind eye and go golfing and do NOTHING ABOUT IT

Please. Protesting isn't illegal. Freedom of speech and the right to assemble is your 1st Amendment right as an American. The morons in my town that brought baseball bats to the protest and caused property damage weren't even Trump protestors, they were an organized group of anarchists, and due to all of the video and photo evidence they got caught and thrown in jail where they belong.

When Obama was elected, Trump himself tweeted that we should march on Washington to protest.

Stop generalizing people you disagree with. You're forgetting they're also Americans and not the enemy.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, diapersalways said:

perhaps people dont remember things like that because the rarer times they have occurred they certainly had less size, duration, and media coverage..

Probably, none the less I do have to say it hurts my heart to see people arguing politics on here. We get enough of that on every other facet of media. We all have a really cool thing in common here. Lets not let stuff like this divide us please.

• Like 1