LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to wearing

Hi, so I'm new to this site, as well as wearing.

I put my first Adult diaper on about 3 days ago. I fell in love with how comfortable it feels, and how I felt a little submissive in one. but I was scared to death to tell my husband. But I bit the bullet, and told him. He asked a lot of questions to which I answered the best I could, then stunningly he said ok. not only that, but if I wet he will change me!

So here's where I am, I'm a 27 year young girl, who is so shy irl. so I was wondering about some stuff.

First how did you get the courage to wear the diaper in public? When you got changed was it awkward ? how did you get yourself to just let go and pee? Do you use powder or diaper cream? And any one in the Florida area?

Thanks any one and everyone!

Since you are new in all this I can only imagine you have thousands of questions. I have a simple word of advice for you, take things slow and learn as you go along. Advice is just fine but even though there are a lot of similarities to be found amongst us the way you experience your new found love might very well be different from others. You

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PamperedGirl27 said:

I put my first Adult diaper on about 3 days ago. I fell in love with how comfortable it feels, and how I felt a little submissive in one. but I was scared to death to tell my husband. But I bit the bullet, and told him. He asked a lot of questions to which I answered the best I could, then stunningly he said ok. not only that, but if I wet he will change me!

So here's where I am, I'm a 27 year young girl, who is so shy irl. so I was wondering about some stuff.

First how did you get the courage to wear the diaper in public? When you got changed was it awkward ? how did you get yourself to just let go and pee? Do you use powder or diaper cream? And any one in the Florida area?

Honestly, once you realize nobody probably cares what you're wearing and so long as you aren't totally blatant about it, nobody is going to notice. It's getting over that hump that's the first hard part. As far as using the diaper, practice makes perfect I suppose. Changes can be awkward but they can be rewarding too. Some of the most intimate moments I've had are in diaper changes.

• Like 1

Like everyone said take things one step at a time. As for wearing a diaper in public i started going out early in the morning when i knew there would be few people out and worked my way up to wearing anytime of the day. I've even used my diaper (wet) while talking to my neighbors. The most important thing in using your diaper is to know you diaper will do it's job and than you can enjoy the feeling of a nice warm and wet diaper. Good luck in your journey. I to am from Fla, Ft. Lauderdale

Answering on behalf of my girlfriend (ashwee on the forums) as I don't have experience with the following:

First how did you get the courage to wear the diaper in public?

Short version: it took her a fair amount of time and little steps to get there. Now she'll wear just about anything out and not worry about it.

When we first met she had only been dealing with her incontinence I believe for about a year. She would wear goodnites as they were essentially the same as underwear or at least closer to underwear when she went out. The only problem with that was she was seriously dehydrating herself and on top of getting bad dehydration headaches every day was also increasing her already higher than normal chance of kidney stones. After trying different things over many months and with assurances from me she finally got comfortable.

Currently during the day she wears ABU Preschool (both cloth and plastic), ABU Lavender, ABU SDK, Rearz Lil' Squirtz, or Dotty Diaper Pink. She likes having variety.

When you got changed was it awkward?

This also took a long time to get comfortable with. At first she wouldn't consider it but eventually I convinced her it would be way easier for her and I wanted to make her incontinence as little of a hassle as possible for her. After the first time the awkwardness went away fast and she says everything fits so much better and it's just better in general.

Do you use powder or diaper cream?

ashwee has skin of iron. While if I wash my hands twice in a day my skin gets irritated and may even crack and bleed, she can wear a wet diaper for 16 hours and have no issues. Even still she would end up with a rash every 3-6 months. Once we started using powder with every change she stopped having rashes. Been a couple of years now and not a single rash. So I'd say powder does help.

Cream I can't really speak to. Only time we have used it is when in the past she had a rash we'd use rash cream.

How did you get yourself to just let go and pee?

Can't really answer that as I don't pee in diapers and she has no control.

And any one in the Florida area?

ashwee and I live in Florida and I do believe there's quite a few people in the community that also live here. We haven't met anyone though as we're both very shy as well.

On 12/11/2016 at 10:24 PM, PamperedGirl27 said:

How did you get the courage to wear the diaper in public?

• Went somewhere that wouldn't have people I knew in it.
  • Wore a quiet diaper.
  • Wore loose clothes.
  • Didn't try wetting it in public.

When you got changed was it awkward?

Initially. People will tell you that there are ways to get changed discreetly and quietly but those ways take so much time that in my opinion it's not worth it. Ultimately you just have to change somewhere that has high traffic and not a whole lot of repeat traffic within a short period - it's loud, nobody will stick around long enough to put the dots together and figure out what's going on, and if they do, it probably won't be somebody you know.

How did you get yourself to just let go and pee?

I worked up to it. The first time I ever peed I was in the exact same position over the toilet that I would be when peeing normally. I did that, then I worked my way to peeing while away from the toilet (standing up, obviously - I guess the analogue for you would be peeing while sitting on your bed or something), and kept moving in graduations from there.

I also made sure that every time I needed to move to a new position, I needed to pee