LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishing a Little for a Big Grown Up Mistake?

Hello everybody

I'm about 2 years into my current relationship with my baby (we reconnected after 8 years apart) and she recently did something that put a strain on our relationship because it so closely mirrored how my last one ended. The ABDL side of our relationship is very strong and very close but we haven't really delved into discipline yet, sometimes I think I let her "get away with" too much when she's in Little Space. She apologized very sincerely. but I think it will take a little longer for the wound to heal on my end

My question is, is it considered fair to punish Littles for mistakes they make that effect the relationship as whole? Or only acceptable when in Little Space and they make what could be considered a Little Mistake?

Thanks and hugs to all!

Absolutely. it was by having my gender functions compartmentalized by context that prevented me from becoming one of the poor, confused persons that you see so much of the time. To be sure, when it was done, it was done for other reasons, mostly relating to managing things; the "when" and "where"

Behavioral compartmentalization is a good thing here because you will be avoiding confusion and keeping "like with like". Behavioral compartmentalization does not prohibit ideas and concepts form crossing the divide where they apply; i.e. are "global" operators, it keeps "local" operators local. The same thing that made me "scientific" and able to figure things out and use the ideas , in my girl persona, made me part fairy. There was a free flow of larger ideas then arranging them to be useful in the context

Now, it can get even more complex; or complicated. I can and in the right context, do, purr; the trick is when and where

• 2 weeks later...